Hammerstein Shows As Bonus Material With Chinese Democracy?

GnRmaniac

Nice idea, but i don't think it would increase CD's chances of becoming a success, a DVD with a cd often jacks up the price, hence putting some people off.

Sell it seperate i think.

R.

Nice idea, but i don't think it would increase CD's chances of becoming a success, a DVD with a cd often jacks up the price, hence putting some people off.

R.

the bonus dvd should be free, just come with the album..now that would rock

I had tickets, but couldn't afford a plane ticket. I'd love to get to see what I missed. But I hope they don't release it with CD. I don't want to have to wait until 2047 to see the DVD.

You mean in the "fall" :krider: welllll lets hope so

R.

the bonus dvd should be free, just come with the album..now that would rock

Yeah, that's a great idea. Piss more money away shooting a concert for a project that's already $13 million in the red.

It would be awesome.

I imagine it will be released separately, though, if it all. It means more money and it can gather further interest in the band if it's released before CD.

I hope they release the DVD in some form.

Many bands and acts today incorporate some sort of visual or multimedia with a cd/album release. Name any act that hasn't at least had some video/bonus feature on a recent release.

So, for shooting footage of the Hammerstein shows, they're probably shooting for their files now. If it comes out good in some way, I would greatly think that Axl would release it.

Or, just like in sports, they're shooting the game to review the plays. And everyday they're in the locker room going over the film.

i think they should put 5 or 6 songs from the shows as a bonus dvd w/ chinese democracy. A "preview" dvd, if you will. Then a couple months after the release, put out the full show on dvd.

i just hope that IF it is going to be a bonus dvd packaged with CD, it doesn't further delay the re;ease of CD. god only knows how long it would take Axl to decide which footage he wants to use.