Guest Pics?

SheldonR311

Does anyone have any guest pics from this night's show? Word has it Fred Durst was up on a VIP balcony for the night and could be seen rocking out. I'll probably get flamed for mentioning the most hated frontman in rock, but if anyone has pics of him from the show it would be appreciated.

-Rex

In an update on Fred's myspace he makes mention of the show and the after party, says he spent alot of the night with Axl and got some great pictures that he will be posting soon, as soon as he posts them there I will post them here. I guess he got some great shots of Axl and him together, seeing my 2 favorite hard rock frontmen together in a picture would just make my day.

-Rex

Paris Hilton was there?

I also heard of Jimmy Fallon and Artie Lange there......I only personally saw Lenny and Fred and Mickey though and I THOUGHT I saw Constanine Marguilaias (dont know the spelling...American Idol kid) on the floor...but wasnt sure....

Pretty sure there was quite a few "celebrities" there.....more then we realize.....lol

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Paris Hilton was there?

I also heard of Jimmy Fallon and Artie Lange there......I only personally saw Lenny and Fred and Mickey though and I THOUGHT I saw Constanine Marguilaias (dont know the spelling...American Idol kid) on the floor...but wasnt sure....

Pretty sure there was quite a few "celebrities" there.....more then we realize.....lol

How's it going man?

It's Maroulis, I know this because half the world thinks I look like him, quite annoying.

Paris Hilton was there?

How's it going man?

It's Maroulis, I know this because half the world thinks I look like him, quite annoying.

:rolleyes: You do look like him....

I'm a Constantine Maroulis/ Pray For The Soul of Betty fan and I think it's cool that he was there. He should of jumped onstage and him and Axl could of did a killer "Bohemian Rhapsody" lol