05.15.06 Audio Download

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

His voice is the same as it was four years ago. This "rasp is back" stuff is nonsense. Maybe the first night he had some more rasp, but he blew it out now. He's back to the helium whine.

Thanks for posting though, I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying I don't agree with everyone that his voice is perfect.

if your there, you'd understand! the voice is considerably better than '02

no more mickey whininy on whole songs.

jesus ulmer, his voice is fuckin perfect for a 44yr old!

being there, and listening to it through a boot are 2 different things.

they're back with vengence!

His voice is the same as it was four years ago. This "rasp is back" stuff is nonsense. Maybe the first night he had some more rasp, but he blew it out now. He's back to the helium whine.

Thanks for posting though, I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying I don't agree with everyone that his voice is perfect.

Helium whine in WTTJ!? I don't think so. Listen to it again and compare it to 2002. Completely different. And this is from last night.

V~

You have to Axl credit though. He sounds considerably better than 02.

Guest JohnUlmer

I have credited Axl, but I think people are over-reacting to his voice right now. Wait until it gets more exposure and soundboards are released of other shows. People are going to start saying, "You know, he really doesn't sound that great."

I agree he's better than in '02 for the most part, but he still sounds very similar on a lot of the Appetite songs. And I prefer The Blues from '02 with the cleaner vocals and guitar/drum surge at the beginning of the song.

Not trying to be a pessimist, but I am one, so...

are you fuckin deaf?? maybe it sounds a lil bit like the 2002 voice because he's older but I just listened to WTTJ the rasp is def there especially towards the end he nails it

holy shit that live and let die was amazing I'm now 100% convinced that the old rasp is back specially the yellin parts he doesn't do a weak yell like he did in 2002 he actually does the early 90s yell, the part after "gotta give the other better hell"

I have credited Axl, but I think people are over-reacting to his voice right now. Wait until it gets more exposure and soundboards are released of other shows. People are going to start saying, "You know, he really doesn't sound that great."

I don't think anyone who has seen him live these past few days is "over-reacting to his voice right now". :huh:

Anything can happen between now and future shows, what does that have to do with these performances? He sounds better right now than he did last time around, and that's a fact. No need to start speculating about what he might sound like in the future yet...

I agree he's better than in '02 for the most part, but he still sounds very similar on a lot of the Appetite songs. And I prefer The Blues from '02 with the cleaner vocals and guitar/drum surge at the beginning of the song.

Not trying to be a pessimist, but I am one, so...

Where you there? Cause people that were there can attest to how good his voice was.

Guest JohnUlmer
He sounds better right now than he did last time around, and that's a fact.

Opinion is subjective, not factual.

My opinion is based on facts.

Most opinions are. It doesn't make them factual. ;)

Guest JohnUlmer

are you fuckin deaf?? maybe it sounds a lil bit like the 2002 voice because he's older but I just listened to WTTJ the rasp is def there especially towards the end he nails it

holy shit that live and let die was amazing I'm now 100% convinced that the old rasp is back specially the yellin parts he doesn't do a weak yell like he did in 2002 he actually does the early 90s yell, the part after "gotta give the other better hell"

John he might still have a high voice but it is much stronger than before. You can't say this ain't impressive...

why dont any youtube videos with new guns n roses work for me??? when i do other videos for other bands they work.

I really wanna see this vid can someone put it one you send it for me??

He sounds better right now than he did last time around, and that's a fact.

Opinion is subjective, not factual.

My opinion is based on facts.

Most opinions are. It doesn't make them factual. ;)

Here's another fact, NOT an opinion.............you're wrong. :)

The 'darkside' looms near for Patience' you know.

no comment

:shades:

Happy to know that my remaster of "Sweet Child O' Mine" (based on dankrass' original recording) is consider "A+". Only "B+" in my opinion, but, hey... :)

Wait for the remaster of the full show soon...

Edited by dickies