If there is a DVD coming from these shows....

Budweiser

Then why arent we hearing more new material? Assuming that it would take at least a few months to get this DVD finished and on shelves, at that point it will be fall... And Axl himself said fall will be the release of CD - So wouldnt it make sense to have the dvd that will be, whether intentional or not, coinciding with the cd to have more than just 5 new songs on it.... Does that make sense? I wonder why they would sell a DVD of new guns with the majority of the set being old guns.

Then why arent we hearing more new material? Assuming that it would take at least a few months to get this DVD finished and on shelves, at that point it will be fall... And Axl himself said fall will be the release of CD - So wouldnt it make sense to have the dvd that will be, whether intentional or not, coinciding with the cd to have more than just 5 new songs on it.... Does that make sense? I wonder why they would sell a DVD of new guns with the majority of the set being old guns.

That's what I was thinking, thats why I think that these shows are going to be probably added as a bonus dvd with C.D because if it came out alone on dvd I would certainly expect a few more new songs we haven't heard yet.

i think that might be the plain to mabey make a music video useing the clips, i mean the fact that their wearing the same clothing is also a hint and them useing the same songs too and not useing any new stuff, i think if that is true. But only Axl and a few of his people know what he has plained and we will just have to wait. But you never now mabey a DVD with the new music videos with Chi Dem CD.

i think that might be the plain to mabey make a music video useing the clips, i mean the fact that their wearing the same clothing is also a hint and them useing the same songs too and not useing any new stuff, i think if that is true. But only Axl and a few of his people know what he has plained and we will just have to wait. But you never now mabey a DVD with the new music videos with Chi Dem CD.

:book:

how it is now maybe itunes order of the album and get the better video free or something. face it of the leaks better and irs are the only ones that will appeal to a great deal and better about 100x as much as irs so better is the best shot(and its the only one of the first 3 shows of the leaks played live everynight)

Edited by kaddisonmoore

Talked to a camera guy last night, said shows are not being recorded... just for the screens behind stage...

Kinda doesn't explain Sebastian Bach showing up all 4 nights and Axl wearing the same outfit all the time either.

Could it be that the footage is being used for a music video?

Yeah I think they might have a video for 'I.R.S'. I heard a while ago that was part of the plan. Bearing in mind 75% of GN'R rumours are bullshit it would be nice to release 'I.R.S' in the summer and fans could see it live.

Bud I agree with you it does seem odd if it is indeed for release. However, maybe it's just a DVD that shows the fans what the new Guns can do.

Could it be that the footage is being used for a music video?

Yeah I think they might have a video for 'I.R.S'. I heard a while ago that was part of the plan. Bearing in mind 75% of GN'R rumours are bullshit it would be nice to release 'I.R.S' in the summer and fans could see it live.

Bud I agree with you it does seem odd if it is indeed for release. However, maybe it's just a DVD that shows the fans what the new Guns can do.

ya, but they didn't play I.R.S. on the 14th, don't you think they would have played it every show?

For those of you who have followed GN'R for a long time knows that Axl doesn't even wear the same clothes for a whole show. So if they're making a musicvideo for let's say "better" then he don't have to wear the same clothes for the whole show. And if they're just makin a musicvideo why would Sebastian Bach use the same clothes too?

It could be that they're filming all shows and put them together to one musicvideo. But that way the could just have filmed the first one for that and the band could have changed clothes.

I really think they are making a DVD as a bonus to the CD just to make up for all those years of waiting. The reason why they play mostly old songs is just because the majority of the fans like the old songs more than the new ones. And if they would have played more new songs they would have leaked out.