Three Album Plan

New Rose90

Here's a novel concept : Why do you think that those songs are the best he's got? Honestly, I'm sure he's got much better songs but they just haven't leaked yet. CITR, the Blues, and Better are three songs that HAVE been worth the wait. :)

:rofl-lol:

I think the 3 album boast was just Axl talking out his ass, trying to justify all the time and money he's wasted. I'm sure over the last 14 years he's written enough stuff to full three albums. Hell, in 14 years anyone could do that. But how much of it's any good? That's another story.

Consider the NYC shows. For all his bragging about all the tons of great new songs he's got ready, they only played the same songs we've been hearing for a long time now. The emperor has no clothes.

But if I were Uncle Axl I would like to hold on to some surprises for the album. Which I'm very sure he does also. But I agree that it's highly unlikely that he will release three albums over the next three years. I wish, but I doubt.

Even so, 3 "new" songs in 4 years isn't really a good ratio. If the new music is that good and these guys are that tight a unit, why aren't we hearing more? They could mix 8 new songs in with the classics and put on a great show if the new songs were strong enough.

It's quite likely this is the best he has to offer...to some people that's good enough, to others it isn't. I haven't heard any of them except a demo of better and I think it was TWAT's demo - I've only heard each once and feel they both showed promise. I want to hear CD before judging Axl's new music.

Well said! :)