Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

^ haha! delivery people must tihnk gnr fans are mental, when mine came in the afternoon i was still in pj's looked like a crack head and starting dancing around and going YAAAAY! he just laughed at me and left ^_^

ha good stuff....can't wait until they come to the US :D

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha! delivery people must tihnk gnr fans are mental, when mine came in the afternoon i was still in pj's looked like a crack head and starting dancing around and going YAAAAY! he just laughed at me and left ^_^

I hope a video surfaces of that lol :P

:laugh: Yeah i danced around my house too but after he left as i think the hug was bad enough :D

:laugh: Yeah i danced around my house too but after he left as i think the hug was bad enough :D

Mine were delivered to my work today, I'm a Chef, I was dancing around the restaurant like a loon, customers looked very concerned, oh well :rolleyes:

Mine were delivered to my work today, I'm a Chef, I was dancing around the restaurant like a loon, customers looked very concerned, oh well :rolleyes:

Fuck the customers, we are going to see Guns N' Fuckin' Roses on wednesday rock3 I'm so excited.

Guest cherry_bomb

^yeah, im so uber excited but it just seems ive had obstacles thrown at me to prevent me from going (was in hospital for a few days this week, tickets nor arriving, having my exams when i go) it just seems i'll be VERY lucky if i get there and see them, im gonna be so fucking amazed if everything works out fine!! but man i cannot wait!! the next few days are gonna be torture, i wanna start queing now :heart:

^yeah, im so uber excited but it just seems ive had obstacles thrown at me to prevent me from going (was in hospital for a few days this week, tickets nor arriving, having my exams when i go) it just seems i'll be VERY lucky if i get there and see them, im gonna be so fucking amazed if everything works out fine!! but man i cannot wait!! the next few days are gonna be torture, i wanna start queing now :heart:

:lol: Yeah i want to start queing too but trust me CB, you've managed to overcome these obstacles which means it's destiny for you to see Guns N' Roses and nothing can stop you, whether it be an illness or an exam :)

Guest cherry_bomb

:lol: Yeah i want to start queing too but trust me CB, you've managed to overcome these obstacles which means it's destiny for you to see Guns N' Roses and nothing can stop you, whether it be an illness or an exam :)

too right!! nothing will stop me! unless i die obviously

:wub:

too right!! nothing will stop me! unless i die obviously

:wub:

Yeah when it comes to GN'R we're indestructable even to death :unsure:

You know you're right, I think it's fate for me to see GnR

I spent all afternoon pissed off I didn't get tickets for the Wembley 29th show. (Standing sold out)

Then I get home, and at half past 12, I just went on ticketmaster, to see if they'd have any, on the slim chance, and they fucking did!

You know you're right, I think it's fate for me to see GnR

I spent all afternoon pissed off I didn't get tickets for the Wembley 29th show. (Standing sold out)

Then I get home, and at half past 12, I just went on ticketmaster, to see if they'd have any, on the slim chance, and they fucking did!

That's awesome man rock3 It most definately is fate when it comes to Guns N' Roses. I mean i was typing in this thread about how to find out when to get my tickets as they hadn't arrived yet and my mum said the ticket guy was at the door before i typed my post and i just started laughing :laugh: