Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coolect thing is: My mum told me this--she ran up the stairs, woke me up and was all excited 'cos she was able to be the first to tell me :heart:

DITTO! My mum spoke to me this morning and I said... "yeah, it's just a rumour..." (While firing up mygnrforum) and I was like "FUCK!"

She saw it in The Sun, right?

I only need 1 ticket!!!!...I was registered with here today...years ago, but i imagine my account has been deleted now! Yes, lots of people will no doubt make this claim, but in this case, it is true.

I guess ill just have to miss the pre sale & hope i can get on general....

Also gotta hope i can get some more days off! I already need 2 get the Saturday off as im heading 2 Dublin on the Friday! Perhaps ill just have to make a phone call...."cough" "cough"

Good luck to everyone wishing to aquire tickets :shades:

says you've been here since 04..

you can use MyGnR to get into the pre-sale..

you are very eligible for it..

J.Walker

Yeah! I guess in my excitement i overlooked that piece of information! Just signed up prior to reading your reply! Thanks anyway!

Does anyone else think that when this date sells out, they may add another? On the Thursday maybe...?

Think im going to go book my flights in advance! Even before i get a ticket & the time off from my boss!

Can get the flights for £20 so its not a big loss if everything goes to fuck!

Fingers crossed!

I only need 1 ticket!!!!...I was registered with here today...years ago, but i imagine my account has been deleted now! Yes, lots of people will no doubt make this claim, but in this case, it is true.

I guess ill just have to miss the pre sale & hope i can get on general....

Also gotta hope i can get some more days off! I already need 2 get the Saturday off as im heading 2 Dublin on the Friday! Perhaps ill just have to make a phone call...."cough" "cough"

Good luck to everyone wishing to aquire tickets :shades:

says you've been here since 04..

you can use MyGnR to get into the pre-sale..

you are very eligible for it..

J.Walker

Yeah! I guess in my excitement i overlooked that piece of information! Just signed up prior to reading your reply! Thanks anyway!

Does anyone else think that when this date sells out, they may add another? On the Thursday maybe...?

Think im going to go book my flights in advance! Even before i get a ticket & the time off from my boss!

Can get the flights for £20 so its not a big loss if everything goes to fuck!

Fingers crossed!

Where you from? £20 is cheap from anywhere!

LP

Anyone advise me of where to get a train to from Manchester and then how to get to Hammersmith. Only been once before and that was in a car. (went to see Europe! lol).

Get yourself in the presale first @ http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/london.php

Trains from Piccadilly to Euston are every hour or so, then you just need to get the tube i think. Don't worry! - http://www.thetrainline.com

R.

Yeah cool, Ive already added myself to the presale list.

If that fails I have a friend who works a ticketmaster.. will they go on sale there too?

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I called ticketmaster and they said they are selling tickets on Friday

Anyone advise me of where to get a train to from Manchester and then how to get to Hammersmith. Only been once before and that was in a car. (went to see Europe! lol).

Get yourself in the presale first @ http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/london.php

Trains from Piccadilly to Euston are every hour or so, then you just need to get the tube i think. Don't worry! - http://www.thetrainline.com

R.

Yeah cool, Ive already added myself to the presale list.

If that fails I have a friend who works a ticketmaster.. will they go on sale there too?

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I called ticketmaster and they said they are selling tickets on Friday

Yes my friend at ticketmaster text me to say they were on the system for friday.

If i'd of known about this i wouldn't of bought day tickets for download so i probably won't be going, i'm not too impressed with the setlists axl's played so far in new york and can't really see them changing so i won't be missing out on much, just basically the same that i see at docklands in 2002, plus he still sounds like his had helium pumped up his arse before he goes on stage so it wouldn't be guns n roses that i'd be seeing.

I think the presale sign up ends at 7pm.

When can we expect to get the email of links etc? I still dont get how this is better than just goin on ticketmaster or ringin up on Friday mornin. My head hurts :(

Grimo.

When can we expect to get the email of links etc? I still dont get how this is better than just goin on ticketmaster or ringin up on Friday mornin. My head hurts :(

Grimo.

I think the point is we can buy tickets from 8am where as anyone else can only buy them from 9am, giving us a better chance of getting tickets.

G

I think the presale sign up ends at 7pm.

Grimo.

Ive signed up for the presale, but me and two other people are gonna be hammering the phones and internet at 0859 on Friday just to get tickets. Its worth waking up at 8:30am for :P

:xmasssanta: heeheehee this is fucking great! i don't care if they come on and play silkworms for 2 hours its gonna be fantastic. a finished version of TWAT would go down well tho. thanks to whoever had the idea of setting up this presale thing but i'm gonna be mad if i don't get no tickets

Sorry can someone just clarify for me. When exactly is the presale? I just registered there the now and it asked me for how many tickets I'd want. Don't you get to select that when you get the opportunity to buy during the actual pre-sale? I just left it at 1 but I'll probably need 2.

Someone please?

Grimo.

I think the point is we can buy tickets from 8am where as anyone else can only buy them from 9am, giving us a better chance of getting tickets.

G

Thats what I thought at first, but I dunno if anyone has confirmed thats whats happenin. I just hope I get tickets! ^_^

Grimo.