Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

Guest cherry_bomb

ok let me get my facts straight!! if it works, and u get the password - we can buy them online at ticketmaster from 8am friday?

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok let me get my facts straight!! if it works, and u get the password - we can buy them online at ticketmaster from 8am friday?

Mysteron posted this on htgth

"We will be closing the pre-sale application in about 30-40 minutes

The pre-sale window will be tomorrow morning between 8 and 9 am (UK time). "

Guest cherry_bomb

tomorrow?! thought they were on sale friday... im not v good at all this pre sale stuff :P

right if i get password *fingers crossed* ill b up at 8am no doubt!

tomorrow?! thought they were on sale friday... im not v good at all this pre sale stuff :P

dONT GET PAID TILL FRIDAY.. SHIT MAN

Guest cherry_bomb

dude, if you want it so bad, in your heart..you will find a way! believe me! im a pennyless student with no income and god damn it i will move heaven and earth to get there!!

:book:

Can anyone tell me why we had so little fucking time to sign up?

The NY shows had about 4 days to fill in pre-sale applications, we get 4 hours?!

I have missed this opportunity because I was at school, any chance they'll do it again.

Also, how comes this presale didn't make it to MyGnR? When presale for the the NY Shows went up, it was all over MYGNR how to do it.

So fucking pissed right now, I just hope I get the ticket on Friday.

dude, if you want it so bad, in your heart..you will find a way! believe me! im a pennyless student with no income and god damn it i will move heaven and earth to get there!!

I have 3p more than I need! It is my destiny to get these tickets!! Woo!

Grimo.

I need all you guys to convince my mum this is more important than GCSEs

Good luck!

English 1 the day before, Bio 1 on the 7th, and then English 2 on the 8th :rolleyes:

Yeah the only problem is Axl sometimes has a tendency to come on a lil late, and it takes me about an hour to get home and ive got german exam the next morning so ive got to convince my mum il be fine for it, maybe ill tell her Axl will be singing the whole thing in German. I applied for tickets nonetheless

I need all you guys to convince my mum this is more important than GCSEs

Good luck!

English 1 the day before, Bio 1 on the 7th, and then English 2 on the 8th :rolleyes:

Yeah the only problem is Axl sometimes has a tendency to come on a lil late, and it takes me about an hour to get home and ive got german exam the next morning so ive got to convince my mum il be fine for it, maybe ill tell her Axl will be singing the whole thing in German. I applied for tickets nonetheless

:rofl-lol:

Awesome.

Although the tendency to start at 11 and finish at 1am may worry her, but then that worries all mums...

S'why I'm flying abroad, or waiting for the multitude of Uk events that are going to follow.

Hahaha! I am going man.. just was thinking out loud.. i`ll get them through ticketmaster if all else fails! :)

Edited by AxlsRose