Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A warm-up show in the middle of a tour is the kind of concept I still haven't asimilated... I mean...

Why is this show called "a warm-up show" ? :huh:

Me too!!!

How come they have to do a warm up show in the middle of a tour???

By the way I'll fly from Italy to be there if I'll get the tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to know it :-)

A warm-up show in the middle of a tour is the kind of concept I still haven't asimilated... I mean...

Why is this show called "a warm-up show" ? :huh:

Me too!!!

How come they have to do a warm up show in the middle of a tour???

By the way I'll fly from Italy to be there if I'll get the tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to know it :-)

Damn, I missed the presale. Pretty annoying that those of us who don't do desk work (I'm a doctor) miss out on tickets in the presale.

Going to have to take my chances at 9am on the friday morning now. I'll be pissed if I can't get any tickets.

It may not be financially and logistically possible for me to be there but I signed up for the pre-sale and I fully intend to have a ticket for this show by saturday morning.

I only have 2 exams left and the last one is on the 26th of May. :D

Edited by W. Axl Kev

My concern is getting time off for the concert!

It always seems so easy for everyone else, where do you guys work!?

I'm a techer rock3

Hopefully you don't teach English ;):rofl-lol:

Joking with you man :)

I got owned!!

Excited i'm afraid.

R.

Guest cherry_bomb

This is great news, Hammersmiths a great venue. would be a great addition to the download ticket :D

Whats it like sizewise compared to london forum?

its bigger, and much better. london forum is crappy. appollo is gooood!!! i saw vr there and i had tix right at the back, even that was a good view!

I looked on the Carling Hammersmith Apollo site--no mention of G N'R.

I also looked on Ticketmaster--no sign either. I guess they'll be puttin' 'em up on friday at 9am?

Presale starts tomorrow??? How? When? I think someone should make a thread about that type of thing so people are properly informed. I signed up for presale but would've got up for 8am on friday morning.

edit: also, my mu owns a ticketmaster priority card (I dunno why she has one...) which has a number you can call (which is different from the number listed to call on the site) and a list of numbers I guess you'd have to quote. Can I use that?

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

Can someone PM me and tell me what site they will be selling the tickets on? I can't seem to find it anywhere, thanks in advance to anybody who does this for me.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/735218

Tickets are available to the general public from 09:00 on Friday 19 May by calling 0870 606 3400.

My concern is getting time off for the concert!

It always seems so easy for everyone else, where do you guys work!?

I'm a techer rock3

Hopefully you don't teach English ;):rofl-lol:

Joking with you man :)

I got owned!!

Excited i'm afraid.

R.

Oh and it's a capital I for "I'm" too... ;)

Can someone PM me and tell me what site they will be selling the tickets on? I can't seem to find it anywhere, thanks in advance to anybody who does this for me.

Tickets are available to the general public from 09:00 on Friday 19 May by calling 0870 606 3400.

Thanks DOJ i have this number on my mobile but i was just about to ask for it to be confirmed but you kindly did it already for me ;) Does anyone know how many people the Apollo holds roughly and will there be plenty of tickets left on friday morning as that's my only chance of getting them :(

Edited by Mama Kin

Confused >.<

Anyone actually got an e-mail back yet after signed up for the pre-sale?

Nope :no:

Apparantly, we'll be told more about it though?? i really wish they'd hurry up....under 12 hours before it starts :scared:

AGAIN I shall ask; how do the people sending out the emails know that you've been a member for the length of time you said on the presale form? I've been a member since Jan '05, but how doo they know I'm not bullshittin' 'em?

Thanks DOJ i have this number on my mobile but i was just about to ask for it to be confirmed but you kindly did it already for me ;) Does anyone know how many people the Apollo holds roughly and will there be plenty of tickets left on friday morning as that's my only chance of getting them :(

It has a capacity of 5039 standing and 3632 sitting, quite a few. Not sure if that is at the same time mind...

So assuming we get all the things we need for pre sales do we have to phone ticket master or will we get a link to presales online sales?

I'd like to know too as I have no idea either. There's a lot of stuff I'm unsure about. HOPEFULLY, we'll be told in the email perhaps, or maybe we'll be told more.