FULL SHOW AUDIO

ambo

I cannot upload FLAC files for the whole show. It simply takes too much time. I have a lot of stuff to do, and you may eventually see a large MP3 file which I can send to people by request, but certainly not the whole FLAC show.

Just download "Azureus" and use that.

If you need an account at DIME feel free to use mine, but DO NOT fuck it up. I will PM you accound details.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot upload FLAC files for the whole show. It simply takes too much time. I have a lot of stuff to do, and you may eventually see a large MP3 file which I can send to people by request, but certainly not the whole FLAC show.

Just download "Azureus" and use that.

If you need an account at DIME feel free to use mine, but DO NOT fuck it up. I will PM you accound details.

Ok thanks.

Yeah i'm pretty sure I need an account because i've tried azureus already and it doesn't download.

Guest JohnUlmer

Wow, this is awesome quality. These are amazing!

However, I still think Axl sounds exactly the same as in '02 on WTTJ. I think part of it has to do with the fact that because he's older he struggles to not get lost behind the instruments - which happens a lot.

hey all i cant upload these FLAC files to mega coz der like 25 - 50 mb each :o

ama convert to mp3 for my own private use........pm me if u need anythin ;)

only not tonight, am off to bed now its 5am :|

Edited by ambo

Hoah i've got it....my first impressions - WOOOOOW, second - WOOOOOW and thatn - WOOOOW :P Axl's voice is great, bumblefoot roxx on some solos and FINALLY YCBM sounds like YCBM :D And solo is FUCKEN GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: i am seeding it for next 8 hours

Edited by Axl2000-PL

A li'l 50 MB mp3 file lasting 53 minutes has just been uploaded to sendspace...

I'm just saying, if you'd like to hear it, maybe drop me a PM.

The songs in the file are:

Better

IRS

Chinese Democracy

November Rain

The Blues

Fortus Solo

Madagascar

Paradise City

Rocket Queen

Oh, also just saying the rest of the songs might eventually show up in the same format.

Edited by adnan

A li'l 50 MB mp3 file lasting 53 minutes has just been uploaded to sendspace...

I'm just saying, if you'd like to hear it, maybe drop me a PM.

The songs in the file are:

Better

IRS

Chinese Democracy

November Rain

The Blues

Fortus Solo

Madagascar

Paradise City

Rocket Queen

Oh, also just saying the rest of the songs might eventually show up in the same format.

Just answering your question.

Edited by adnan

guys, dimeadozen is a private tracker. you cant just download the torrent and leech it if you arent a member. you cant just go posting the torrent everywhere. it is private, you need to be a member of dimeadozen for it to work. also, they set it up so only x ip addresses can access one account at at ime. so setting up an account for everyone to use wont work. you need to register your own account.

that's not true. i'm not registered at Dime and had NO problem downloading it. I just clicked OPEN on the torrent file, then my UTORRENT client opened up, showing all the files in the torrent, i clicked OK and it started. 4 hours later....DONE! If you know what you're doing it's VERY easy.

i don't know why you're trying to discourage people. maybe you're just not properly informed.

Downloaded this earlier today from Dime and it's fucking awesome.

then will you please please pretty pretty please upload it on megaupload or yousendit please?

did i mention how much i love and respect you? well, in case not, from the bottom of my heart and the heart of my bottom, i love and respect you! :heart: :wink: :kiss: