When will the first single/video be out?

Nightcrawler

Now that Axl is back for real and is touring retty heavily this summer, when will the frst offical single be out?.

We know the album is out some time after the MTV video awards, fall, or late fall. I would think he'd wan it out before he plays the MTV show, which is likely, so everyone will knowit and be excited. I don'tthink he'll want to do a greatest hits melody again.

I don't think he'll do vma's again...does mtv even play rock music at all anymore??(I mean ROCK music..not this whiny eyeliner crap!!!)A guessing possibility would be the NFL kickoff game...every year they get a BIG name to do it,and rose is a big football name,and with the press he's already getting without even an album(and mostly good press at that...FOR ONCE lol)it's possible...I don't have sources or anyhting like that,just throwing a possible scenario out there...

g n' r live is still shit right now compared to rock bands playin on the streets like pete doherty's babyshambles, arctic monkeys, kill the young, and especially the white stripes...

when this american sucker (excuse the word please but it 's the truth) will have the "guts" to talk to mr slash and rebuild a proper rock band ???? and give us a coool band that we all like to see in a right cooool place like the elysee montmartre (in paris) or the paradisio (in amsterdam) ??? ah ah so he's too afraid (or to stoned maybe ) to see what's happening in the (rock) world........

no it's just show business after all, nothing compared to reality, i tell u

dollar is the key, i'm afraid....

and it's a pity

because i loved them

in fact i still love appetite and its proper paranoia, most sensitive album i've ever known, nothing compared to nirvana but..... i have to admit that kurt was right ..... nothing can exceed show business, i thought (in the nineties ok) that they were the spirit of rock and roll

sorry

g n' r live is still shit right now compared to rock bands playin on the streets like pete doherty's babyshambles, arctic monkeys, kill the young, and especially the white stripes...

when this american sucker (excuse the word please but it 's the truth) will have the "guts" to talk to mr slash and rebuild a proper rock band ???? and give us a coool band that we all like to see in a right cooool place like the elysee montmartre (in paris) or the paradisio (in amsterdam) ??? ah ah so he's too afraid (or to stoned maybe ) to see what's happening in the (rock) world........

and it's a pity

because i loved them

in fact i still love appetite and its proper paranoia, most sensitive album i've ever known, nothing compared to nirvana but..... i have to admit that kurt was right ..... nothing can exceed show business, i thought (in the nineties ok) that they were the spirit of rock and roll

sorry

The fact that you mentioned that smackhead pete doherty in the same sentence as GN'R shows that you are a complete fucking moron. Go play in traffic, :)

Now that Axl is back for real and is touring retty heavily this summer, when will the frst offical single be out?.

We know the album is out some time after the MTV video awards, fall, or late fall. I would think he'd wan it out before he plays the MTV show, which is likely, so everyone will knowit and be excited. I don'tthink he'll want to do a greatest hits melody again.

You'll see it, but I wouldn't say soon is the word.

I don't think there will be a a single/video out until September/october

really? I think it'll be sooner because they would want some space between the single and the album, to build momentum and intrest.

I alsodon't think GNR will waituntil the superbowl to play a TV show,especially something that sterile and lame for music acts. It's almost a given they will play MTV awards, the question is if it'll be the movie or the music awards.

So, does anyone think they'll stilldoa sondtrack?

and it's a pity

because i loved them

sorry

The fact that you mentioned that smackhead pete doherty in the same sentence as GN'R shows that you are a complete fucking moron. Go play in traffic, :)

Yes, because we all know that Guns & Roses is all about Vegetarian Foods, Anti Drug Life, Members who are in a Celibacy oath, never tasted a lick of Alcomohol.

I can mention Dingle Berry in a sentence but it doesnt mean anything now does it.

.... Well it does mean something .... but lets not get into those details.

:drevil:

and it's a pity

because i loved them

sorry

Step away from the crack pipe and take modern musics dick out of your mouth ;)

and it's a pity

because i loved them

sorry

I agree