Where to Buy NY Concert t-shirts

fcksweiland

If anyone can find a site, ebay listing or store selling the current NY concert t-shirts please post the like here or pm me. I've been looking everywhere (ebay included) since friday and can't find anything....

Sorry, I don't know where. But I am getting one from tonights show...:)

Do anyone have pictures of the one with the yellow star and the hammersmith dates on the back?

If anyone can find a site, ebay listing or store selling the current NY concert t-shirts please post the like here or pm me. I've been looking everywhere (ebay included) since friday and can't find anything....

Sorry, I don't know where. But I am getting one from tonights show...:)

Do anyone have pictures of the one with the yellow star and the hammersmith dates on the back?

P1010008.jpg

P1010010.jpg

It also has some very cool Chinese Democracy Logo on the back that you can't really see cause it blends in above and below the star and the dates. You have to actually have the shirt to see it.

My boyfriend also bought 5 extra of the Gold Star shirts in XL that I am selling for him. PM me if interested. They will go to the best offers I guess.

Edited by bandita

I put 3 of my XL T's up on Ebay as well if anyone is interested, just do a search for Guns N' Roses Hammerstein and they should pop up. Don't hate me for trying to make a profit on a few, I lugged 6 of those shirts in my purse for various forum members that I already sent out to them and my boyfriend actually had to wear 5 of them during the show (don't worry guys he wasn't wearing the ones I sent to the forum members, haha) because I was afraid they would run out afterwards and when I looked later when we were leaving sure enough there was virtually NOTHING left at the merch stands....

There is the other guy selling the non star version of the tour date shirt that I posted the link to before and that one is pretty cool as well so also check his out! He is getting a few bids on his so far....

I still have one left in XL that I have not listed on Ebay if anyone wants to make an offer to avoid the listing and closing fees I have to pay if I throw it up for auction. :laugh: