IZZY STRADLIN Takes Stage With GUNS N' ROSES In New York City

speedking

some people are never satisfied

Izzy joins Axl on Stage, first time they have performed together for 15 years and people are complaining that he was there for 1 song and complaining what the song was.

Why not just be happy Izzy was there.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you people insane? Has it really been confirmed that Izzy was in fact on stage? ....good lord

Hold on, let me call Axl.

But seriously, what's the big deal? Yes, we are assuming this report is accurate. There's no reason not to, considering the chance of Izzy being there came straight from the horse's mouth mere days before the first show.

Yeah ASSuming indeed...and never did the horses mouth say it would be in a playing capacity. Only that he MIGHT be at the show...nevertheless, i'll wait for confirmation before jumping into fantasy land

Playing capacity was a logical leap to make. It's what the fans would want to see, so why tell the fans at all if it wasn't in his mind? If he's gonna be there Axl would probably want to do a one-off with him. Like he did with Bach.

Anyways, there's nothing wrong with making an assumption. As long as you know that's what it is, and besides, the repercussions if we are wrong are what? Nothing. You can't go through life without making assumptions, life is never certain, and contrary to that silly cliche they don't necessarily make an ass out of anyone. :tongue2:

I still don't understand, whether true or not, why Axl would bring Izzy out for a song. It would only bring the "oh shit, former Guns are going to be with GNR" shit out. Which if Axl is intending to do so.....well I think that's just fuckin pathetic. Also a hit towards the band. So fuck that shit.

Izzy cried on stage? During a rock concert?

...what a emo-puss.

Are you for real man? It's gotta be overwhelming performing with Axl again after all this time in a band (such as it is) that was such a big part of his past. Athletes cry all the time when they win a championship. Does that make them emo-pusses? Wow.

...what a emo-puss.

Are you for real man? It's gotta be overwhelming performing with Axl again after all this time in a band (such as it is) that was such a big part of his past. Athletes cry all the time when they win a championship. Does that make them emo-pusses? Wow.

i just thought itd be funny to say something rude.

I still don't understand, whether true or not, why Axl would bring Izzy out for a song. It would only bring the "oh shit, former Guns are going to be with GNR" shit out. Which if Axl is intending to do so.....well I think that's just fuckin pathetic. Also a hit towards the band. So fuck that shit.

No dude. It's just honoring and showing respect to Izzy for one show. It doesn't have to be anything more than that.

Izzy Stradlin is a legend....for the love of god someone at the concert bootleg the damned thing...this could be the last time they ever play together....

Is him crying on stage even confirmed? Like KBear said, it must have been overwhelming for both Izz and Axl to play together after so long....makes me wonder about an Axl/Slash reunion and how that would go down... :ph34r:

Izzy Stradlin is a legend....for the love of god someone at the concert bootleg the damned thing...this could be the last time they ever play together....

Is him crying on stage even confirmed? Like KBear said, it must have been overwhelming for both Izz and Axl to play together after so long....makes me wonder about an Axl/Slash reunion and how that would go down... :ph34r:

Wish I could be there at such an event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be crying FOR SURE!

No dude. It's just honoring and showing respect to Izzy for one show. It doesn't have to be anything more than that.

We'll see man. I hope that is the case. But I can just see all the "Axl is still using old members to push the tour....first the letter about Slash and now having Izzy be on one of his warm up gigs" Bound to happen....but I guess I shouldn't worry about that shit and praise that Izzy was actually on stage with GNR...once again :D

...what a emo-puss.

i just thought itd be funny to say something rude.

It crossed my mind you were kidding but the tone of your post sounded honest.

That's what these guys ;) are for.

what I don't understand is what's good for Axl if people get excited when an old band member gets on stage... should he make the cut?

I don't think Axl will mind people getting excited about Izzy.

Izzy is his friend

Edited by Axl-rocks

what I don't understand is what's good for Axl if people get excited when an old band member gets on stage... should he make the cut?

Izzy is his friend

U mean that 4 Axl it isn't a problem people wanting to see his old band mates on stage with him?

I don't know, of course izzy is a friend but he takes all the REAL GnR story with him

Izzy is his friend

U mean that 4 Axl it isn't a problem people wanting to see his old band mates on stage with him?

I don't know, of course izzy is a friend but he takes all the REAL GnR story with him

Let me add that even when Izzy showed up to a VR show all the GUNS N' ROSES chanting started up ... and the guys on stage couldn't stop it ... even if scott (idiot) didn't like it

We'll see man. I hope that is the case. But I can just see all the "Axl is still using old members to push the tour....first the letter about Slash and now having Izzy be on one of his warm up gigs" Bound to happen....but I guess I shouldn't worry about that shit and praise that Izzy was actually on stage with GNR...once again :D

Well if you've read many of my posts you'd see that I would love a reunion. But let's not open that can of worms! This is an argument that will never be settled amongst fans.

Well if you've read many of my posts you'd see that I would love a reunion. But let's not open that can of worms! This is an argument that will never be settled amongst fans.

Indeed that is true..

Izzy is his friend

Well Axl doesn't seem to mind with Izzy.if he did he wouldn't of performed with him and they have been friends even before Guns n Roses started.

I think Axl would mind if it was Slash though.

What's the real GnR story?

Izzy is his friend

Well Axl doesn't seem to mind with Izzy.if he did he wouldn't of performed with him and they have been friends even before Guns n Roses started.

I think Axl would mind if it was Slash though.

What's the real GnR story?

Yeah u know REAL GnR, Axl, SLASH, Duff, Izzy, Steve

if u've seen any of teh guy live u'd see how much that band still means to them, starting from Steve and gojng up to SLASH...well let alone Axl...

Does anyone have any pictures of this OR a bootleg video?!?! :mellow:

I'm not sure if I can believe it untill I see proof. <_<:angry:

It happened. :)

Look, I want to see if Izzy is still a hottie.

I'm sad now. :no:

I want pics. :angry:

I wish Izzy didn't do this. :(