IZZY STRADLIN Takes Stage With GUNS N' ROSES In New York City

speedking

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The outro of 'Think About You' is vintage GNR. It's every component of the classic lineup fucking tweaking. Basically, the perfect intro into SCOM, considering it covers the same subject matter. Come on kids, realize why we are all here.

-Augie Primrose, May, 16 2006-

THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o

omg! izzy and axl perfoming together for the first time in 15 years, i don't think all of you can grasp how big this is and how big it is for axl, and the way he is viewed in the media as well! huge credibikity step! :shades:

wow. just wow. axl, izzy and dizzy on stage together for the first time in 15 years. the two main ingredients in the original GNR reunited on stage the 17th of may 2006. there really is a god. :wub: :xmasssanta:

omg! izzy and axl perfoming together for the first time in 15 years, i don't think all of you can grasp how big this is and how big it is for axl, and the way he is viewed in the media as well! huge credibikity step! :shades:

wow. just wow. axl, izzy and dizzy on stage together for the first time in 15 years. the two main ingredients in the original GNR reunited on stage the 17th of may 2006. there really is a god. :wub: :xmasssanta:

I agree, this is absolutely amazing. But it won't affect Axl's band credibility since Izzy won't be touring in Europe, unfortunately.

I agree, this is absolutely amazing. But it won't affect Axl's band credibility since Izzy won't be touring in Europe, unfortunately.

UNFORTUNATELY :(

Izzy cried on stage? During a rock concert?

...what a emo-puss.

Hey dude fuck off. I mean i hate emo probably more than anyone on this board, but theres nothing emo about IZZY. I mean he probably remembered the good old GNR days. Fuck he and Axl grew up together and shit, they go way back and this is probably the 1st time in a long time that he performed with AXL, so he was probably emotional.

How did the other GNR members react to Izzy bein on stage? Did Tommy, Robin and Richard seem ok? Must have been a bit weird for them.

Grimo.

They're hired guys, payed to play and do what Axl wants..............maybe they got excited by the crowd excitement!

How did the other GNR members react to Izzy bein on stage? Did Tommy, Robin and Richard seem ok? Must have been a bit weird for them.

Grimo.

They're hired guys, payed to play and do what Axl wants..............maybe they got excited by the crowd excitement!

Frankly, I like the new line up but to me it seem that it Axl doing a solo with a hired band. Yes they are great but it all about Axl now. He might want to consider using ' Roses and the guns' as the band name........ It just all about him....

Grimo.

Frankly, I like the new line up but to me it seem that it Axl doing a solo with a hired band. Yes they are great but it all about Axl now. He might want to consider using ' Roses and the guns' as the band name........ It just all about him....

I don't think so.

Grimo.

Great idea!

It sounds smart! :rolleyes:

Grimo.

I SUCK for pennies

it would be all about him......if the other band members had no say whatsoever

i mean, hasn't axl introduced better as a song by ROBIN FINCK?isn't there rumors that irs and cd was also written by PAUL TOBIAS? and even better...wasn't silkworms written by dizzy and pitman?

as far as i'm concerned, this band is more together than the origonal line up

there's nearly no fighting,everyone has an input on the songs, and this would mean that all songs were written bu guns n' roses as a band than like APETITE FOR DESTRUCTION WHEN 1,2, OR 3 GUYS WROTE A SONG AND EVERYONE ELSE HID BEHIND THE NAME

• 2 weeks later...

Original Email To Izzy

-----Original Message-----

To: removed address

Sent: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:42:42 +0100

Subject: Izzy, Its Will from site

Hi izzy, its will from the izzy site. I have a personal favour to ask which you are welcome to ignore. I'd like to know if you plan on being a guest at either of GNR's UK shows? Download festival or Hammersmith Apollo. I would sincerely appreciate a 'heads up' if you plan on being at either show or in Europe. Any info you might pass my way will of course be appreciated.... cheers. will.

Reply From Izzy

hey will thanks for e mail,i was just lookin 4 your site.............i dont have any concrete plans at this moment to join them in europe but i will let u know if it changes.please let people know nothing is confirmed at this point for europe.ny was pretty cool.......so......talk later,izz

----------

Original Email To Izzy

-----Original Message-----

To: removed address

Sent: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:42:42 +0100

Subject: Izzy, Its Will from site

Hi izzy, its will from the izzy site. I have a personal favour to ask which you are welcome to ignore. I'd like to know if you plan on being a guest at either of GNR's UK shows? Download festival or Hammersmith Apollo. I would sincerely appreciate a 'heads up' if you plan on being at either show or in Europe. Any info you might pass my way will of course be appreciated.... cheers. will.

Reply From Izzy

hey will thanks for e mail,i was just lookin 4 your site.............i dont have any concrete plans at this moment to join them in europe but i will let u know if it changes.please let people know nothing is confirmed at this point for europe.ny was pretty cool.......so......talk later,izz

----------

Hey yeah, what did happen to your site Will?