Is it actually good 4 Axl all the people chanting "GnR" when an old member gets on stage?

TheAlien

My concern is he should be promoting the new band if that's his future...

Izzy is his best friend of course and it should be incredible for them to play again on the same stage after such a long time but...

I've been reading that of a lot of tickets were sold for half price outside the Hammerstein right before the concerts ... that sounds like a big delusion?

Like "i bought the ticket because rumors were saying there would have been a reunion but there isn't so I don't give a shit"???

People started to chant "Guns n' Roses!" when Izzy was on stage, yeah that's because for most of us Guns n' Roses are the old members ... after all they're the guys who wrote the songs we love!

So was it really a good idea for Axl to keep Izzy on stage?

Isn't it maybe too early?

just wondering about your opinions...

Funny how all GnR members (ORIGINAL GnR members) look so insecure without each other...

I guess they know what a great chemistry there was in the old band, they know it's hard to duplicate it, and they love GnR to death......reason why SLASH didn't promote ain't life grand almost at all, why Axl still has to release his first "solo" album... reason why Vr choose such a shitty singer (so nobody could compare him to Axl and say they were gnr without Axl), reason why Axl choose that kind of lead guitar players...u can't compare to SLASH....

Izzy was a guest, i'm sure he knows that. I doubt highly that he would even want to be in the band anyways..

Me too I think that Izzy wouldn't be interested, infact my concern was if it was good for Axl, not for Izzy... people want old members back but he'd need to make the new members loved...or maybe he is aware they won't last forever...(even cold...) think about buckethead...

reason why Axl choose that kind of lead guitar players...u can't compare to SLASH....

O'rly?? In looks anyone can't be compared to Slash with his tobacco and top hat but in skills Bbl and Finck can be compared to him.

reason why Axl choose that kind of lead guitar players...u can't compare to SLASH....

O'rly?? In looks anyone can't be compared to Slash with his tobacco and top hat but in skills Bbl and Finck can be compared to him.

I was meaning they have different styles, SLASH is definitely Hard rock/ hard blues while Bkt for example is more metal............ rock1