How did Finck behave with the Fans?

SylvesterStallone

Some people on HTGTH mentioned that he was a bit curt with them in regards to being asked about Trent/NIN or joking about Robin landing on them during a stage dive to which he apparently replied "well you got up didn't you?" and he walked off....

Does he have the class and fan-friendly vibe of his top-hatted predecessor?

Ok.. here's the deal... Some fan asked him what he though about the way Trent was making those GN'R referances on the NIN site.

Robin said he didn't want to talk about it. That is understandable. Trent made it public that he was upset at Robin leaving. Robin has been loyal to Axl and worked very hard on the records and took a lot of pressure from most of you guys about stepping into the tophat if you like. That's a huge stress on Robin. But he stuck by his choice to be GN'R's lead guitarist and worked his ass off to earn the respect he finally has after 6 years. He waited and waited to get back on that stage and his moment finally came last week. People who went will agree that he put emotion into every lick he played and he even stage dived because he was so overwhelmed by the moment.

He gets off that stage and is pumped about how it all went... He wants to meet GN'R fans and talk about the show. Someone asks him about Trent/NIN. Wouldn't you be pissed and just walk off from that?

No way.

Robin is totally open and friendly toward fans.

I was extremely impressed with him when I met him at an after-party.

He didn't have any bodyguards, and just casually mingled with everybody and anybody who wanted to talk to him. And yes - I even asked him NIN questions, and he answered them. *Sorry Robin* ...

I think he's awesome onstage - he totally stole the show from any other guitarist - or even Axl at times - with his energy and charisma. And offstage, he's just as personable. He totally rocks.

I think he's awesome onstage - he totally stole the show from any other guitarist - or even Axl at times - with his energy and charisma. And offstage, he's just as personable. He totally rocks.

I love this pic of him and Axl....kick ass! rock3

8669160aribeth517200682251PM.jpg

How'd you get in to the afterparty??

A friend invited me.

This was after Friday's show.

I went to an after-party after last night's show too - but I only saw Baz there.

Perhaps since you have to be invited to get into an after-party, maybe he was a little more cordial about answering your NIN questions than he would be to 'joe fan' standing on the street.

I hope you asked him about Trent's statement saying his new guitarist pisses all over Robin's shoes! :)

A friend invited me.

I went to an after-party after last night's show too - but I only saw Baz there.

Can you give details? :D

What kind of friend? who? how was it etc etc

Some people on HTGTH mentioned that he was a bit curt with them in regards to being asked about Trent/NIN or joking about Robin landing on them during a stage dive to which he apparently replied "well you got up didn't you?" and he walked off....

Does he have the class and fan-friendly vibe of his top-hatted predecessor?

I just read a post in here where some guy said that he and Robin had a beer together, after the show!

So there goes your assumption!

... I hope you asked him about Trent's statement saying his new guitarist pisses all over Robin's shoes! :)

I did ask him.

When I asked if he missed NIN, he said "no." When I asked what he thought of Trent's comments about him, he replied "not much." :laugh: .... Yes, the answers weren't long ones, but he did answer. He was very cool.

A friend invited me.

Perhaps since you have to be invited to get into an after-party, maybe he was a little more cordial about answering your NIN questions than he would be to 'joe fan' standing on the street.

I hope you asked him about Trent's statement saying his new guitarist pisses all over Robin's shoes! :)

the new robin finck is so cool i bet even scott weiland would give him a blow job now(without heroine)

... I hope you asked him about Trent's statement saying his new guitarist pisses all over Robin's shoes! :)

I did ask him.

When I asked if he missed NIN, he said "no." When I asked what he thought of Trent's comments about him, he replied "not much." :laugh: .... Yes, the answers weren't long ones, but he did answer. He was very cool.

He's quite the conversationalist I see! :drevil:

But fair enough, cool that you got that much out of him I guess.

I love this pic of him and Axl....kick ass! rock3

8669160aribeth517200682251PM.jpg

..fuckin' great pic....