THE 15th REMASTER (whole show)

dickies

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anyone link these files through Yousendit. Mega Upload never seems to work for me

at all.

thanks in advance,

M-

Make sure you have javascript enabled ... you might need to use IE ???

Also, you can only download one file at a time from there if you are not a paying customer ...

The files wont play for me either ive tried using winace and winrar and get the same message with both 'cannot load skin' can anybody help :question:

Are you using Windows Media Player?

All you need is a FLAC decoder plug-in.

Yes im using wmp can you recommend a flac decoder plug-in :)

Words cannot describe how happy I am. Guns N' Roses of 2006 fucks Guns N' Roses of 2002 multiple times in the ass. The emotion, the passion, the energy, and the soul that was put in these shows in indescribable. This truly is a phenomenal moment in GN'R history. Also, Axl's voice going back to its raspy previous-self just tops it all off.

Fuck, this is great.

Edited by IndiannaRose

You rule, man.

Love your remasters!

Thanks loads for not only doing the remaster, but for honoring dankrass' request and keeping stuff in .flac format.

You're awesome!

Yeah this guy is awesome... I think more of you need to thank him for all the hard work he is putting into these.

You rule, man.

Love your remasters!

Thanks loads for not only doing the remaster, but for honoring dankrass' request and keeping stuff in .flac format.

You're awesome!

Thanks. I'm pretty inside in the studio works, so remaster these songs is a pleasure.

FOR ALL THE MORONS WHO ASK FOR MP3s:

I'm not against mp3s. For a bootleg, there's no much different between a song encoded in Mp3 (320 bitrate,

of course) and a FLAC file.

BUT

Dankrass is well know as recorder, I'm sure he'll bring us more shows (from European Tour). So piss him off is a very stupid move. Read this Ambo!

I'm not complaining, Is just oratory :)

Come on:

“Sweet Child O’ Mine” 05_15_06 [sava Remaster]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAJTUN2M

Edited by dickies

You rule, man.

Love your remasters!

You're awesome!

Thanks. I'm pretty inside in the studio works, so remaster these songs is a pleasure.

I'm not against mp3s. For a bootleg, there's no much different between a song encoded in Mp3 (320 bitrate,

BUT

Dankrass is well know as recorder, I'm sure he'll bring us more shows (from European Tour). So piss him off is a very stupid move. Read this Ambo!

Come on:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MNZE3ON5

Dude you remind me of Axl lol... A mini rant followed by a great song!!

You rule, man.

Love your remasters!

You're awesome!

BUT

Come on:

Reuploading, Please Wait

Dude you remind me of Axl lol... A mini rant followed by a great song!!

'cause I'm Axl! And Slash is remasterin' these songs, and Chinese Democracy too. :P

Edited by dickies