THE 15th REMASTER (whole show)

dickies

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they are.. I just downloaded Nightrain and it's nothing compared to the SAVA remasters. Just a little patience...

if someone one could tell me where/how to get it, i'd be forever in their debt.

well. mabye a couple hours in your debt, but hey, that's pretty swell i think.

Oh, most definitely.

Go to www.download.com. Search for WinRAR. There is a free version to download, all their shit is free.

WinRAR is just compression software. Its like WinZIP. You install WinRAR on your machine and it opens up the archive so you can extract the files(s) contained within.

Now on mine, after 40 days I started getting this warning that encouraged me to buy it officially. But listen to how ridiculous this is. All you have to do is close that little box of encouragement, and then you can continue to use the free version. I have mine installed for over a year without problems.

You really need to download it because you miss out on too many good downloads without it. You definitely need to hear the remastered versions of this show spread throughout this thread. They kick 47 different kinds of ass.

Let me know if you have any problems.

can you reupload SCOM in flac? this one is mp3 :P

You're right sorry. Correct link to Flac file on page 3 or here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAJTUN2M

Hmm. I don't think this is a FLAC file. I don't have a FLAC plugin yet, and my WMP and Nero Showtime can play this. Looks like it's a WAV file. Which is cool, still lossless. rock2

Ahhh..what I'd give to hear the last 5 SAVA Remastered Tracks!!!!!

I appreciate you posting your own versions to complete this show. But this is Dickies thread... His remasters are the best I have heard and he has stayed true to the requested format.

When it comes to this show I accept no subs... Dickies show is the real deal here!

I dare say he will be on soon to feed us what we want... :)