NYC Bootleg wrap-up so far

username

Bootleg wrap-up so far...

I just thought it might be a nice idea to kind of inventory what has popped up so far from the NYC shows. Now it's all scattered over the forum and it's hard to keep the overview.

May 12th:

- Complete show audio bootleg by irgspice

- Audio bootleg that cuts in at SCOM by jazjme

- Audio bootleg that cuts in at SCOM by jazjme cleaned up by voodoochild

- A video medley of various songs on youtube

- A video of November Rain on YouTube

- A video of Welcome To The Jungle on YouTube

May 14th:

- Complete show audio bootleg by dankrass

- A number of cleaned up audio songs by Sava (still working on the rest of the songs)

- A video of Rocket Queen on YouTube

- A video of Welcome To The Jungle and Rocket Queen on newgnr.com

May 15th:

- Complete show audio bootleg by sydb

- A number of cleaned up audio songs by Sava (still working on the rest of the songs)

May 17th:

- A video clip on youtube of Axl and Izzy performing Think About You

I wonder if there's more to add to this list. It might be nice to keep it up to date so people can check if the're missing anything. I chose not to include low quality phone clips or other short clips. Just full stuff.

Edited by username

I'd be very grateful to anyone willing to put these:

May 12th:

May 14th:

May 15th:

and whichever sound better between these:

May 15th:

into one archive each (providing they are mp3 or wma) and upload them on yousendit

The dankrass recordnings are great quality.

There is atleast one videobootleg (I think it was from 12th or 14th, not sure) but the owner of it isn't willing to share it. So if someone trades it from him we might get it..

Edited by Wando

Thanks for this thread. Very good idea.

I wouldn't mind though, if you or someone else could comment on the quality of each of these. Which version is the best for each show? I've listened to a bit from the 12th and it was horrible. I won't bother with that, there is no point in straining just to make out a few lyrics or a solo or riff.

I haven't listened to dankrass' FLAC stuff for the 14th and 15th, but from what I've read it seems promising. Are his versions the best ones from those days? How much better does sava make it by remastering? And has anything surfaced yet for the 17th?

I just haven't been able to invest too much time into following this. The following is my impression of things so far from what I have read. Let me know if I am wrong please.

12th: only poor quality

14th: good quality

15th: good quality

17th: unsure - nothing yet

I am excited though, as I've read that good quality video exists of all shows and they will be made available soon on DVD. rock1

Edited by KBear

I just thought it might be a nice idea to kind of inventory what has popped up so far from the NYC shows. Now it's all scattered over the forum and it's hard to keep the overview.

May 12th:

May 14th:

May 15th:

May 17th:

I wonder if there's more to add to this list. It might be nice to keep it up to date so people can check if the're missing anything. I chose not to include low quality phone clips or other short clips. Just full stuff.

That list pretty much covers it, the only one I can see that you left off was the video of Nighttrain (with Kid Rock) that was posted last night on here.

May 12th:

May 14th:

May 15th:

May 17th:

That list pretty much covers it, the only one I can see that you left off was the video of Nighttrain (with Kid Rock) that was posted last night on here.

Looks like thenewguns.com has the 17th show in mp3 format up. Not sure if it's complete, but it looks like most of it is there.

i got an email from the seller of those dvd's. i've bought stuff from him in the past and it's always been top quality. i'm definately getting the 17th show and probably the 12th too. if anyone wants me to do an mpg version of the shows once i get them, just let me know.

I would prefer a torrent, so i can burn the dvd if you can!

Gunsguy

i got an email from the seller of those dvd's. i've bought stuff from him in the past and it's always been top quality. i'm definately getting the 17th show and probably the 12th too. if anyone wants me to do an mpg version of the shows once i get them, just let me know.

were is the seller selling the dvds? because i would love to buy them. i checked ebay and haven't seen anything.

were is the seller selling the dvds? because i would love to buy them. i checked ebay and haven't seen anything.

Click on Wando's link.

Can someone post links to the differnt boolegs..

I have the whole 14th...and I am not very dissapointed ther are some amazing high lights on this show.

So if his voice was THAT BAD compeard to the other nights i really exited(dont know who to spell it :) )

Edited by Revesokken