05.14.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, NY

Hey thanks a lot for this, and i dont understand why this guy doesnt want this in mp3. I love flac n all, but to have this on your ipod is great. Yes there is a huge difference, but if there is a choice, then let people choose. You shouldn't have to 'force your beliefs' on others, so to speak.

Hey thanks a lot for this, and i dont understand why this guy doesnt want this in mp3. I love flac n all, but to have this on your ipod is great. Yes there is a huge difference, but if there is a choice, then let people choose. You shouldn't have to 'force your beliefs' on others, so to speak.

its not 'forcing beliefs' as you suggest. You have the right to convert the files into mp3 for your own personal use. The taper simply wants his shows that he is circulating between traders to maintain the original integrity of his recordings. Basically he doesn't want shitty copies of this floating around everywhere.

its not 'forcing beliefs' as you suggest. You have the right to convert the files into mp3 for your own personal use. The taper simply wants his shows that he is circulating between traders to maintain the original integrity of his recordings. Basically he doesn't want shitty copies of this floating around everywhere.

Yeah, but if you have the space for the superior stuff, you should get it. It's not that hard to find.