Guns N' Roses Now In The UK ?

BrownRock

This was posted on another forum this morning by a user from a UK Guns N Roses tribute band member (he plays the Axl in the band) and he said somethink like this:

GUNS N ROSES IN THE UK

I've been told that Axl as well as the rest of the band have just got into the UK and are in Sussex (near London) and are filming for a video, I'm not sure what video but that is what they are doing.

I'll keep you updated as I get more information.

I had to write that from memory Because less then five minutes later the thread was removed and there was no more mention of it.

Now this topic was either removed immediatly because:

A:) He wasn't aloud to post it and got wrong for doing so.

B:) He got it wrong and GnR were not really in the UK.

People who have been here along time know I don't talk shit or start lies, Im just posting here from memory what he said before the topic was removed.

::BR::

Edited by BrownRock

Binge if you really do know UK tribute bands then PM me and I'll tell you there, because hypothetically speaking if it is true and the guy wasn't allowed to post it I don't want him getting wrong for doing so, so I'll say who in your PM and not here.

Like I say I'm not even sure mymself if it's true because I don't know why the guy removed his own topic. But I hope it is, hopefully we'll find out soon if it is or not.

Binge if you really do know UK tribute bands then PM me and I'll tell you there, because hypothetically speaking if it is true and the guy wasn't allowed to post it I don't want him getting wrong for doing so, so I'll say who in your PM and not here.

Like I say I'm not even sure mymself if it's true because I don't know why the guy removed his own topic. But I hope it is, hopefully we'll find out soon if it is or not.

I'm told GnR were scheduled to arrive in the UK on May 21st. Although this was before the Madrid date was rescheduled.

if it is true which is blatantly isnt then i hope its Catcher in the rye or There was a time

I hope it's a song we haven't heard yet. Would be nice to have a new song and a video by summer's end

Yeah same here but if it has to be outta the songs weve heard so fat it better be one of them 2

Guest JohnUlmer

I.R.S. will make an awesome video, I hope they do that first, then follow up with TWAT, The Blues and Madagascar.

Dreams. :wub:

Guest JohnUlmer

I.R.S. will make an awesome video, I hope they do that first, then follow up with TWAT, The Blues and Madagascar.

Dreams. :wub:

I.R.S would be the worst choice of single as far as the public is concerned

Yet when it leaked onto the Internet it topped the rock-singles chart more than any of the others. :o

It reminds me very much of You Could Be Mine, which is their second best-selling single in the band's history.