Tickets for Madrid

Jejejejje Directo al higado CarlosEc

Aupa frikipower!!!

Por cierto, mañana es tb el dia internacional del friki (en serio) felicidades AXLfuck, eso es lo q t gustaria a ti de verdad, una buena entrada trasera..

PUNNNKKK

Quedan solo 24horas!!!!!! :D

Aún no acabo de creermelo, de hecho, hasta mañana que este delante del escenario y vea salir a Axl y sus mercenarios no me lo creeré, pero cada vez esta más cerca y parece que se hara realidad.... :scared:

Ya tengo billete de avión (hasta hoy no me he atrevido a comprarlo, por si las moscas) y estoy absolutamente ansioso de que llegue el momento. Espero que sea, junto a la gira del maestro Dylan, el evento rockero del año en Spain.

keep on rockin'

rock1

Jejejejje Directo al higado CarlosEc

Aupa frikipower!!!

Por cierto, mañana es tb el dia internacional del friki (en serio) felicidades AXLfuck, eso es lo q t gustaria a ti de verdad, una buena entrada trasera..

PUNNNKKK

Sí, sí, sabía lo del dia internacional del friky... supongo que por eso este gafapasta fanatoide esté especialmente desbocado.

si soy tan friki,patetico y estupido,porque me estais respondiendo?jajajajaaj,pensad en ello,mamones,ale,a mandar mensajitos a vuestras tristes novias mientras les restregais la picha a alguna en patience¡¡¡oye,patience no es esa version de bob dylan,eh?a ver si nos enteramos :P:P:P

I´m selling my floor tickets for the Madrid concert. I was going with my sister and her boyfriend and now any of them can go with me,so I have nobody to go with. I feel very bad, I´ve been waiting for this concert since 1993 and now all my illusions are gone. Any of my friends like GNR and the only one who likes them can´t go with me.

I had it all planned, the train tickets, the hotel the tickets for the show...and now I can´t go, I don´t know how could I be that naive, everytime I have an illusion for something it blows in the last moments. I feel really bad and very sad, I´m desperate because I´d like to go but now I have nobody to go with. So, if anyone is interested in my tickets pm me.

SO WHAT???!!! are you just going to wait another 10 years after another show just becouse you can't find anybody to go with you?? you think if you won't bring anybody the house will just be empty and Gn'R won't play?? what the hell is wrong? it's not like you would be talking very much to your friends on the show, sure it's more fun to have friends but still... this is a GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES SHOW!!!

trust me, go

I´ve been waiting for this concert since 1993

And now you suddently don't want to go just because your sister and her boyfrient aint coming along??

I'm speechless...

Of course I want to go, but not alone. I´m considering the possibility of going alone because that´s the only option remaining but being alone in the other side of your country where you don´t know anybody and in a city you don´t know...

i went to NYC alone which is 750 miles from where i live. slept in the bus station all night and then took a 17 hour bus home. i think you can go see GNR if you want to.

go to that show(if its not too late already)...I dont even have a chance to see guns live, but if you have one,USE IT....you wont regret...

I would do anything to go at concert,but I did my best and still won't go...

and this was one and probably the only chance I could get....

so,go there....enjoy the show if you will go :D

yea,revolver I think th same,but believe me,this people they are not real fans,they are fans of fucking november rain and shit like this :anger:

Yes Axlfuck, yes, we know you are more fan than anybody else.We know you are the number one and that you are better than the rest of the fans :rolleyes: . Let me tell you that when you were sucking your mum´s teat I was listening to Appetite for destruction.So, do not talk about me as if I had discovered the band two days ago.

Ups, by the way, I DID go to the concert ;) ALONE and I met very nice people there.