Official meetup in Madrid next 25th post

CarlosEC

Well, well, well... the date is comming... and it's time to summon all the people of the mygnr forum who is going to the show in Madrid.

Well... first of all let's see how many of us are gonna go and then on tuesday or wednesday we'll fix the place and hour.

So... c'mmon... tell who of you are gonna be there.

------------------------ ------------------------ ------------------------ ------------------------ ------------------------

Bien, bien, bien... la hora se acerca... y es hora de convocar a toda la gente del foro que vaya a ir al show de Madrid para una quedada (que poco me gusta esta palabra :o ).

Primero de nada veamos cuanta gente vamos a quedar y ya despues durante la semana veremos en qué sitio quedamos y a qué hora.

Pues eso... venga, a ver quienes iréis.

I will go to the concert and I have to go alone, because I´m from Germany (I have to work here in Madrid for a few weeks). So it would be really cool to meet you guys before the concert, but I have to warn you because "no hablo espanol muy bien" ;)

Where do you want to meet? In the park? I think it would be cool, because the park (Juan Carlos I) is really nice. I think it´s a litlle bit dangerous to meet up in a bar or something, because I´m alone and don´t know the city and the language, you know what I mean? Last question: Someone know when they will open the doors?

@November Rain: I´ve read that you won´t go because you are alone, but hey, look at me. I´m alone here in a foreign country, in a foreign city and I don´t speak your language, but come on, it´s Guns n´ f´ Roses!

Edited by misch

Hey!!! Where is the party??, I gonna to the concert with one friend but for us it,s no problem have good fellows around..Fuck!!! when and where??, I suggest some Jacks daniels after the concert..Do you know Metro Tribunal?? Punnkk!!!! :-)

yo no hare quedada,pero si veis a alguien con gafotas,con una camiseta de los shows de nueva york,ese soy yo,no creo que haya mucha gente que la lleve,saludadme,fellas¡¡¡¡¡saludos motherfuckerssss,ya queda menossss¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Someone know when they will open the doors?

Someone know which band will open for Guns n´ Roses?

The opening band is The Living Things

Someone know when they will open the doors?

Someone know which band will open for Guns n´ Roses?

The opening band is The Living Things

And about the time for opening doors I guess it will be 18:45 h because that´s when the selling of remaing tickets start at the venue.

Para los hispanoparlantes: teloneros The Living Things y apertura de pueryas seguramente a las 18:45 ya que es cuando se abre la taquilla para vender las entradas que queden o recoger las encargadas a Gamerco.

Ya falta poco!!!

Well... the show is tomorrow (yeeeeeeeeah!! just 1 day left!!), so let's se... I'll propose a place and an hour;

17:35, next to the box office?... well... tell your ideas.

They will open the doors at 19:30 +/-

Living Things - 20:45

Guns N'Roses - 22:00

olvidate de la quedada ,tio,hemos quedado con 13000 personas mañana y vamos a ir todos rock1 rock2 rock3

Tio... te haces excesivamente pesado y daporculo.

Edited by CarlosEC

CarlosEC al d las gafotas y la camiseta de los shows hay q darle mañana..Aver si se nos espabila el niño

jajajajaj ""While you are kiddin with the children somebody is fuckin your Mum, AXLrose""

Ive got the shotgun Blues yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........PUUUNKKKK

See you tomorrow , mad boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Well... the show is tomorrow (yeeeeeeeeah!! just 1 day left!!), so let's se... I'll propose a place and an hour;

17:35, next to the box office?... well... tell your ideas.

They will open the doors at 19:30 +/-

Living Things - 20:45

Guns N'Roses - 22:00

Is the box-office close to the auditorio? Where is it?

I think that would be cool, because we could sit in the sun and drink some beer, I think it would be better than sitting in bar or something? Just my opinion.

jajaja,estare encantado de rebanar a ostias a un par de pijos como vostros,pero por favor,atacadme durante its so easy,ahi si que no perdono :xmassrudolph:

You are gonna die!!!! fuckin bloody heavy!!! with your bitch slap rappin, your cocaine tongue and your fuckin glasses and T-shit of shots, bloody mary all make you !!!!!!

Ive got the shotgun blues its so easy kill you hahahahah !!!!!

axl se compro un auto nuevo...creo q es un bmw.....y ropa nueva para el show de hoy....se lo vio caminando por una calle de madrid de la mano con una bella mujer-----esto es confirmadisimo....mas tarde pongo las fotos

parece q slash esta en madrid.....esto no es confirmado

axl acaba de pinchar una rueda de su bwm a pocas cuadras de donde se hara el concierto.....no le anda el celular para llamar a la grua!......CONFIRMADISIMO

axl se compro un auto nuevo...creo q es un bmw.....y ropa nueva para el show de hoy....se lo vio caminando por una calle de madrid de la mano con una bella mujer-----esto es confirmadisimo....mas tarde pongo las fotos

parece q slash esta en madrid.....esto no es confirmado

axl acaba de pinchar una rueda de su bwm a pocas cuadras de donde se hara el concierto.....no le anda el celular para llamar a la grua!......CONFIRMADISIMO

Oh no porfavor..No de nuevo..Ya basta!! :no:

Vallan a dormir newbies..Sus comentarios estan de mas.. <_<