Guns N' Roses Storm New York

TheDemocracyRose

It has begun.

oof madone, madone, madone- finally what i have been waiting for for so long now is finally happening... the preliminary concerts, the press releases, the threatening of anyone and everyone who slanders gn'r's name, the upcoming shows, the album, the new photographs, the new guitarist, the new songs, the awesome sales figures, the new merchandise................................................. truly, as kbear put it, it has begun.

if this makes half of the album this albums gonna suck..none of this songs rocks..Only on this board.

Guess we will se the new lineup kohd too...just to make this the "worst" album ever

Well dont think many of those songs will be on CD anyway

You and Tommygirl can feel free to fuck off and support another band then. You won't be missed, douche knozzles! :fuckyou:

:fuckyou: fuck yeah!

:fuckyou: fuck yeah!!!! (who are we flippin' off)

Guest cherry_bomb

if this makes half of the album this albums gonna suck..none of this songs rocks..Only on this board.

Guess we will se the new lineup kohd too...just to make this the "worst" album ever

You and Tommygirl can feel free to fuck off and support another band then. You won't be missed, douche knozzles! :fuckyou:

the haters :fuckyou:(listening to too much nwa)

Half of Chinese Democracy? :( I love the new songs but I would not be happy if they made up half of the album. I want new material. not a half album of new material.

What? :o shit...I'll be pissed if those songs aren't in the record...........you kidding me?!

Any way....Axl indeed rocked NY city! rock2 .....this time the man is back for good! :)

What an awful press release. Not mentioning Brain is unprofessional and unforgivable. If GnR are going to tour North America in the fall the album will have to be out otherwise they will be playing to half empty venues in most cities. It's time for Axl to shit or get off the toilet.

They mentioned Pitman but not Brain :drevil:

First thing I noticed....... no mention of Brain?!?! :blink:

First thing I noticed was the spelling of Nightrain. Add in all the other errors and it's good to see Axl is getting good value from his representation.

FUCK YEAH!!! :fuckyou:

I was really hopin they'd split the songs known between two albums, the fact that I'm now waiting for something a little longer than a EP of new material is a wee bit of a downer

Edited by Mr Estranged

Guest RonMexico82
Over the four nights, audiences were also treated to nearly half of the band's upcoming new album, Chinese Democracy, with live performances of "Chinese Democracy," "Better," "There was a Time," "Madagascar," "IRS" and "The Blues."

I think that these are the big guns from the album. Not a good sign, they are great songs but none are at the level reached by the original band. Still waiting for Axl to drop a killer track...if this is the best he can do after 10 years then just release the damn thing,fire the band and get back with Izzy, Slash, and Duff.

Edited by RonMexico82

Over the four nights, audiences were also treated to nearly half of the band's upcoming new album, Chinese Democracy, with live performances of "Chinese Democracy," "Better," "There was a Time," "Madagascar," "IRS" and "The Blues."

I think that these are the big guns from the album. Not a good sign, they are great songs but none are at the level reached by the original band. Still waiting for Axl to drop a killer track...if this is the best he can do after 10 years then just release the damn thing,fire the band and get back with Izzy, Slash, and Duff.

That would be a good idea, best would be to get them back BEFORE the record...but..........maybe we'd give hima chance before...we still haven't listened to the finished songs, they're demo or live version of something that maybe has yet to be finished......

"Guess I have to wait and see...."

That would be a good idea, best would be to get them back BEFORE the record...but..........maybe we'd give hima chance before...we still haven't listened to the finished songs, they're demo or live version of something that maybe has yet to be finished......

"Guess I have to wait and see...."

Go to the Original GNR section and wish for a reunion. If you want to talk about Slash and Duff, again, go to the original GNR section. Thats insulting to say fire the guys in the band who have stayed loyal and worked hard and are out there putting on kickass shows for the fans.

Go to the Original GNR section and wish for a reunion. If you want to talk about Slash and Duff, again, go to the original GNR section. Thats insulting to say fire the guys in the band who have stayed loyal and worked hard and are out there putting on kickass shows for the fans.

Working hard and stayin loyal wasn't such a big deal indeed....considering what they had to do in 10 years right?

rock1

FUCK YEAH!!! :fuckyou:

I got one too! :fuckyou:

Well, what the hell.. :P:fuckyou:(to the haters)

It's Thal, not Thall.

Also, where the hell is Brain?! They mention the keyboard players, but not the drummer?!

And what about those songs they played at the NY shows? This statement implies that all of them are gonna be on the album. However, two weeks ago, Axl said on the Trunk show they still hadn't decided the final tracklist for CD...

A lot of mistakes for just one statement. Congratulations to the person that wrote it.

Well, perhaps they had most of the tracklist finalized and simply had to add a few more songs to it.

this is ridiculously bad news. the leaks make up half the new album? when we all heard them the first time the general consensus was "shit man this is hot, can't wait to hear the final version, these 3/4 year old recordings are cool but when they're complete they're really gonna rock!" well fuck all has changed apart from a new slightly worse intro to TWAT. it was pretty much taken for granted that the leaks we're all old songs, recorded around 2000/2002 or something, the other 3 were played on the 2002 tour. Axl has presumably done absolutely nothing since then since there's no new material. "saving the big guns for the festivals" / "giving ron time to settle in" thats fucking balls man. if there was new material they'd be playin the fuck out of it, instead they play "oh my god". i love this band, and i've got a ticket to see them in London (nearly 45 quid a ticket for fucking hammersmith apollo!!!) but if they come out and play the old songs there's really no point. Its worse than Mick Jagger fagging around on his solo tours playing stones songs with a session band, if Axl is gonna play thru AFD then he might as well get the old band back together and do it properly, if he's gonna contine as "New Guns" then there'd better be some fucking new songs.

A few points:

+ 3/4 year old? They aren't even 1/2 year old

+ Most believe Better was done around 2004

+ I do believe they have other tunes they haven't revealed yet. I would not be disappointed to have these six songs on Chi Dem and six new ones. How is that so bad? It's simply unrealistic to expect an album of 12 brand new songs. Besides, the songs we've heard kick ass and studio versions on CD will definitely be a new experience. Imagine if the other six songs are just as good or better? How is that anything but a fantastic album? Some fans are expecting too much.

+ You're saying there is no new material, but there has to be. The album will have more than six songs on it and it's most definitely coming.

Thank U KBear!

Great that someone made that clear.

Working hard and stayin loyal wasn't such a big deal indeed....considering what they had to do in 10 years right?

rock1

IF they havn´t done that much in 10 years, it´s a big deal to stay loyal in my opinion.

But I don´t think thats the case..

Don´t forget the tour and material worth 3 albums++ (+ = sorted out material)

Edited by shootingstar

they should seriously fuck off if they dont like the new material :fuckyou:

[iF they havn´t done that much in 10 years, it´s a big deal to stay loyal in my opinion.

But I don´t think thats the case..

Don´t forget the tour and material worth 3 albums++ (+ = sorted out material)

OOPPSS Sorry I have an hard time thinking how distressing could be to get a check for doing nothing.......and if u're gonna say they get no checks (wich I doubt) let's talk about the free popularity!

And ooppss I "forgot" the possibility that they could have recorded material for 2,5 albums in 10 years!!!!!!!!

WOW hard times............