Message From Bumblefoot.

Ted

Im 100% certain that it is him.. I dont think axl could have picked any 1 else better to fill the shoes of Slash and BH.. this guy is a real down to earth and doesnt see himself above the fans..

It takes alot more than being a nice guy to fill Slash's shoes. ^_^

He's not filling Slash's shoes. Ron, like buckethead, was an additional guitarist brought on to bring a fuller sound more diversity to the band. Robin is the guy who replaced Slash. rock4 In any event, Ron rocks! rock3

well...if it's real, he's nice. if it's not real, his fans are nice.

so some portion of the people who like him, or are him, are nice.

that makes him at least 50% nice.

plus, he helped that kid on tv.

that's nice.

we're up to 66.6% nice.

more up to date averages, as it develops.

Ok well what do you want me to do to prove that this is real? give up his personal IP.. the emails came from his personal email address.. what do you want me to do?? i did what the guy asked me to do.. he asked me to deliver his message.. i did that.. until you can provide some proof that this is fake!

I must say...I was concerned when I first heard about bumblefoot...two words made me very nervous.

a)virtuoso

b)fusion

Guitar virtuoso/fusion players bore the shit out of me...period.

Technical playing has the heart and soul of a computer program...give me a self taught street urchin who plays from the heart...and the gut,anyday.

However,I must say,when I saw Ron in action at the Hammerstein...he kept the virtuoso stylings low key.

I was wondering if this "virtuoso" took this gig for the exposure and paycheck,but when I watched him live,I got the impression he was giving it his all.He struck me as sincere and totally digging himself.

He adjusted his style to fit in and I think he's going to be a great asset to GnR.

Great to hear he reaches out to his fans.

Rock on Ron...all the best to ya...have a great tour!

"Hi all, Ron here - won't be able to keep up with emails and messages during the tour, so I wanna give a quick hello before it starts Smiley GnR is blessed to have such wonderful friends (you guys and gals) - I'm lookin' forward to returnin' the love and givin' ya all I got. See ya in Europe Smiley

Ron"

link to message

Ron asked me to share this with all GNR fans.. he is a real great guy and were very honored to have him as a member of gnr.. He is also a member of RosesOfVelvet

Thanks

That was really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But

Im 100% certain that it is him.. I dont think axl could have picked any 1 else better to fill the shoes of Slash and BH.. this guy is a real down to earth and doesnt see himself above the fans..

it definitely takes a lot more................

"Hi all, Ron here - won't be able to keep up with emails and messages during the tour, so I wanna give a quick hello before it starts Smiley GnR is blessed to have such wonderful friends (you guys and gals) - I'm lookin' forward to returnin' the love and givin' ya all I got. See ya in Europe Smiley

Ron"

link to message

Ron asked me to share this with all GNR fans.. he is a real great guy and were very honored to have him as a member of gnr.. He is also a member of RosesOfVelvet

Thanks

But

A top hat?

Edited by AxlRocks

Ron"

link to message

Thanks

But

A top hat?

:rofl-lol:

yea i should not have put it as fill slash's shoes because as we all know that can't be done.. but he in my mind is the man for the job.. I was skeptical at first..

Edited by Ted

yeah a lot ^_^ but seriously hes cool better than buckethead

Ron"

link to message

Thanks

But

Precisely!!!

I must say...I was concerned when I first heard about bumblefoot...two words made me very nervous.

a)virtuoso

Just to ease your concern, I doubt very much that Ron considers himself a virtuoso. I recall on his forum a few years ago him saying that he disliked the word very much, and lots of us guys were joking about this for a while.

Don't worry :)

I love how all you guys are fawning over Bumblefoot because he's such a nice guy. Who gives a fuck about him being a nice guy. Axl isn't a nice guy yet we all are huge fans. I just want GnR to kick ass live and they sounded better with Bucket in the fold. Bumblefoot is not bad, but he is no Bucket, that's for sure. Nightrain will never be the same as it was in 2002 with Bucket ripping it up... and I for one miss that! Thanks Bumble for not wearing a Bucket and a mask cuz that seems to be the important thing to people on this board. I'm happy that you play gay ass guitars, look like you're out of Megadeth, and lack any stage presence. I'll always have my bootlegs of Bucket ripping it up in 2002 I guess.

I love how all you guys are fawning over Bumblefoot because he's such a nice guy. Who gives a fuck about him being a nice guy. Axl isn't a nice guy yet we all are huge fans. I just want GnR to kick ass live and they sounded better with Bucket in the fold. Bumblefoot is not bad, but he is no Bucket, that's for sure. Nightrain will never be the same as it was in 2002 with Bucket ripping it up... and I for one miss that! Thanks Bumble for not wearing a Bucket and a mask cuz that seems to be the important thing to people on this board. I'm happy that you play gay ass guitars, look like you're out of Megadeth, and lack any stage presence. I'll always have my bootlegs of Bucket ripping it up in 2002 I guess.

shut up.

the guys done 4 warm up shows with them, i think its safe to say that when the tours well on the way hell greatly fill buckets shadow.

im guessing you havent heard the guys solo work either?

leave the foot guitar alone, you dont seem to be complaining about bucketheads robot costume with a KFC bucket.

and ron seems to have ditched the foot so who cares?

i mean no offence but you have no reason to be a jackass.

just cause hes a nice guy doesnt mean he cant play (which he can)

and it doesnt mean GNRs gonna be screwed for doing that ass kicking thing you so enjoy (which they probably will)

now everybody is happy.

good night!