Kid Rock Parties With Axl - Plays Set To Pay Tab

madison

Memo to Axl - stop hanging out with hasbeens.

Memo to OTHAFA - Stay out of the GN'R section

What an Oxy-moronic statement. :rolleyes:

Kid Rock is huge up here in Detroit...he's on WRIF all the time..on radio he's a pretty cool motherfucker and he fucked Pamela....what else

Yeah but have you heard his music? :rolleyes:

You people would find ways to like Saddam Hussein if he started hanging out with Axl.

I have. I own four of his cd's. There is great music on there. Stop being such a closed minded fuck.

I'm not closed minded at all. I just have good musical taste.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Rock is huge up here in Detroit...he's on WRIF all the time..on radio he's a pretty cool motherfucker and he fucked Pamela....what else

Yes, and it's pretty damn good

You people would find ways to like Saddam Hussein if he started hanging out with Axl.

And...? ;)

I dont mind Kid Rock. Though I have only liked that one single where he plays tribute to his good friend. (I dont even know what it's called, its a Soft Song). The rest of his catalog is "Blah" to me.

Again, I dont mind him. But his stupidest Quotes I have come to read was at the Acoustic performance where he said something like "That is like so Detroit" (something like that, its not like we dont know what he is trying to say; it was his intentions that made me want to poop on his place) :P. I mean, come on! That guy is a full head on Shakespeare! If your that Cool I have to say, Kid Rock is for you! The guy just poops gold material with his music!

*sigh*

Guest JohnUlmer

Memo to OTHAFA - Stay out of the GN'R section

I have. I own four of his cd's. There is great music on there. Stop being such a closed minded fuck.

I'm not closed minded at all. I just have good musical taste.

I actually like Kid Rock, I think some of his songs are good. Bawitdaba and Cowboy are cool songs, Cowboy is nice to chill out to.

He has made some pretty bad ones though.

KR's music is uninspired garbage and I could wipe my ass with any of the lyrics that he's written. The only reason why this "flavor of the week" is still around is the same reason why NASCAR is still around. The mass of his fan base are the people who watch NASCAR, shop at Wal-Mart on a regular basis, might even work in the overnight crew at Wal-Mart, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, chicks with stretchmarks on their jiggly bellys who wear half shirts, dudes who still wear mullets, have a broke down 80's Camaro in there yard that they've been working on for years, and next to their Kid Rock cd rack, there's also Toby Keith. :rolleyes:

......oh yeah, and a few 80's hair metal garbage CD's. :rolleyes:

Go figure.

To the people saying Axl should stop hanging out with hasbeens,I don't think anyone would want you as friends.

What?? So is he not suppose to hang around himself either??

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Guest JohnUlmer
KR's music is uninspired garbage and I could wipe my ass with any of the lyrics that he's written. The only reason why this "flavor of the week" is still around is the same reason why NASCAR is still around. The mass of his fan base are the people who watch NASCAR, shop at Wal-Mart on a regular basis, might even work in the overnight crew at Wal-Mart, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, chicks with stretchmarks on their jiggly bellys who wear half shirts, dudes who still wear mullets, have a broke down 80's Camaro in there yard that they've been working on for years, and next to their Kid Rock cd rack, there's also Toby Keith. :rolleyes:

Go figure.

I'm far from being a Wal-Mart-shoppin' beer guzzlin' NASCAR fan (and I hate Larry the Cable Guy while I'm at it, along with the Redneck Comedy F*ckheads) but I still like some of Kid Rock's stuff.

And it's not always about lyrics, his music is just fun trashy anthem rock - guilty pleasures - and I don't take him seriously as a musical artist, I just think some of his songs have a good rhythm.

Go figure.

To the people saying Axl should stop hanging out with hasbeens,I don't think anyone would want you as friends.

Yea man I am all of those things...Rock On!!!! :rolleyes:

I swear....yer retarded! :lol:

KR's music is uninspired garbage and I could wipe my ass with any of the lyrics that he's written.

Better than the crap Slash puts out this days! 100% "Better"

Edited by Funeral

Go figure.

I'm far from being a Wal-Mart-shoppin' beer guzzlin' NASCAR fan (and I hate Larry the Cable Guy while I'm at it, along with the Redneck Comedy F*ckheads) but I still like some of Kid Rock's stuff.

And it's not always about lyrics, his music is just fun trashy anthem rock - guilty pleasures - and I don't take him seriously as a musical artist, I just think some of his songs have a good rhythm.

Amen

Kid Rock is cool.

I'm not a big fan of his music -- although I liked the vid "Picture" that he did with Sheryl Crow.

But he's OK.

Someone sent me these pics of him at a Cavalliers/Pistons game:

kidrock4.jpg

kidrock5.jpg

kidrock3.jpg

Go figure.

Actually, I like Cable Guy. I know him personally and I do think he's funny. I've known him long before he got famous. And I will tell you, even after becoming famous, he is still humbled and a very nice guy.

kid rock fucks mad bitches

Yeah right. "I wanna be a cowboy baaaby". :rolleyes:

Kid Rock fans also think that pro wrestling is real.

Your a fucking idiot.

Ok you don't like Kid Rock's tunes,that's fine. But talking shit about the people that do is not cool dude. Grow the fuck up.

Go figure.

Actually, I like Cable Guy. I know him personally and I do think he's funny. I've known him long before he got famous. And I will tell you, even after becoming famous, he is still humbled and a very nice guy.

Please give me his address. I need to go there and blow his brains out onto the wall of his house.

He made the most inexcusably horrible movie of all time, it's even worse than Manos.

kid rock fucks mad bitches

Yeah right. "I wanna be a cowboy baaaby". :rolleyes:

Kid Rock fans also think that pro wrestling is real.

Your a fucking idiot.

Ok you don't like Kid Rock's tunes,that's fine. But talking shit about the people that do is not cool dude. Grow the fuck up.

yup this is coming from the same guy who has accused me of being racist and stereotyping ethnic groups and immigrnats :rolleyes: he's doing the same exact shit.

Go figure.

I love NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt. I don't like Toby Keith, but I love Hank Williams Jr. I don't have or do any of the other things you mentioned, but I'd be willing to bet a quarter of the people or better you described are hardcore GNR fans. You evidently must be from the city, either that or you just think your $hit don't stink.

I'm sure you'll bash Hank Williams Jr. as well, but I'll say this. IMO his music and his onstage presence (if anyone has ever seen him live) is second only to Axl Rose. The guy can rock! Nothing wrong with liking both Country and Rock, or anything else for that matter. I'm not a big fan of Kid Rock personally, but I believe the guy is real and I can appreciate that. I tend to like and have the most respect for people that I sense are real. Axl and Hank are that, Kid Rock imo is as well, but I'm just not that big on his music. Evidently Axl thinks he's cool or he wouldn't be hanging out with him. Maybe Kid Rock can get Axl and Hank on stage. I'd love to hear what some of you would think about that lol. I'd love it!!

Face it people. The only reason why Kid Rock is still around, is because of necks. It's true. Even Kid Rock will tell you that necks are his target audience.

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

God Bless Dale Earnhardt!!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Face it people. The only reason why Kid Rock is still around, is because of necks. It's true. Even Kid Rock will tell you that necks are his target audience.

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

sounds to me like you hvae issues with rednecks. you aren't, *gulp* prejudiced are you? :unsure:

i know some cool rednecks. Some would say I am one, but I dont talk with a hick accent, nor do I like nascar or have a mullet, and I rarely shop at walmart. :chef:

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

sounds to me like you hvae issues with rednecks. you aren't, *gulp* prejudiced are you? :unsure:

i know some cool rednecks. Some would say I am one, but I dont talk with a hick accent, nor do I like nascar or have a mullet, and I rarely shop at walmart. :chef:

I've been called a redneck many times. Nothing wrong with that. You evidently must be a city slicker. lol

Go figure.

I love NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt. I don't like Toby Keith, but I love Hank Williams Jr. I don't have or do any of the other things you mentioned, but I'd be willing to bet a quarter of the people or better you described are hardcore GNR fans. You evidently must be from the city, either that or you just think your $hit don't stink.

I'm sure you'll bash Hank Williams Jr. as well, but I'll say this. IMO his music and his onstage presence (if anyone has ever seen him live) is second only to Axl Rose. The guy can rock! Nothing wrong with liking both Country and Rock, or anything else for that matter. I'm not a big fan of Kid Rock personally, but I believe the guy is real and I can appreciate that. I tend to like and have the most respect for people that I sense are real. Axl and Hank are that, Kid Rock imo is as well, but I'm just not that big on his music. Evidently Axl thinks he's cool or he wouldn't be hanging out with him. Maybe Kid Rock can get Axl and Hank on stage. I'd love to hear what some of you would think about that lol. I'd love it!!

Hey man, I'm a city guy as well,but I fucking love Hank Williams Jr's tunes. That guy is fucking great. Great songwriter.

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

If you are a neck, then you are a neck. I have no problem with necks. There are LOTS of necks where I live.

I just don't get necks sometimes. :rolleyes: