Kid Rock Parties With Axl - Plays Set To Pay Tab

madison

Face it people. The only reason why Kid Rock is still around, is because of necks. It's true. Even Kid Rock will tell you that necks are his target audience.

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

God Bless Dale Earnhardt!!!!! :rolleyes:

sounds to me like you hvae issues with rednecks. you aren't, *gulp* prejudiced are you? :unsure:

i know some cool rednecks. Some would say I am one, but I dont talk with a hick accent, nor do I like nascar or have a mullet, and I rarely shop at walmart. :chef:

:lol: I edited my original post

Edited by F*ck Fear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Face it people. The only reason why Kid Rock is still around, is because of necks. It's true. Even Kid Rock will tell you that necks are his target audience.

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

sounds to me like you hvae issues with rednecks. you aren't, *gulp* prejudiced are you? :unsure:

i know some cool rednecks. Some would say I am one, but I dont talk with a hick accent, nor do I like nascar or have a mullet, and I rarely shop at walmart. :chef:

That's probably it man. I'd like to see him tell people here that Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul made shit music.

two kickass rednecks rock3

I don't like Pantera or Damageplan but I respect them. Vinnie and Dimebag are "artists".

Kid Rock is not.

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

That's probably it man. I'd like to see him tell people here that Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul made shit music.

I don't like Pantera or Damageplan but I respect them. Vinnie and Dimebag are "artists".

Kid Rock is not.

I can respect that.

I will say that Dime was a friend of Rock's though. Now why would he want to hang around with a hasbeen?

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

VOOOOOOOMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Kid Rock is not.

I can respect that.

I will say that Dime was a friend of Rock's though. Now why would he want to hang around with a hasbeen?

I'm not the one who posed that question originally. But I will tell you that even though Dime and KR were friends or Axl is now friends with KR, I really doubt that they ask KR for musical advice. :lol:

Probably not. But there was no need for the stereotypes of Kid Rock fans either.

No but I will GUARANTEE you that the mass of his fanbase...........are necks. Kid Rock targets the necks as his main fanbase. He would not survive without the necks. It's true.

And 99 out of 100 necks:

Shop at Wal-Mart

Watch Pro Wrestling

Dig NASCAR

etc...etc.:book:

And I'm willing to bet you that if Axl didn't get Hollywood in him as soon as he did.................he would be a neck.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

people are entitled to their opinions, but don't automatically assume kid rock isn't talented if you've never seen him live. He is one hell of an entertainer.............during each show he shows his skills on guitar, keyboards, drums, turn tables, and he just has the classic rock n roll voice. His last album was a nice mix of classic rock n roll covers with some new material that is definately turning a lot more towards classic rock. People seem to not like him just because his earlier music was mostly hip hop, but in a recent interview about his upcoming album he said "I'm going off to the studio to try to make a timeless, in-your-face classic rock and roll record". He is a great musician of a dying breed, at least he is still trying to revitalize rock n roll, at least give him credit for that.Personally i love the fact that him and axl are hanging out, that would be a killer tour if they ever went out together.

KR's music is uninspired garbage and I could wipe my ass with any of the lyrics that he's written. The only reason why this "flavor of the week" is still around is the same reason why NASCAR is still around. The mass of his fan base are the people who watch NASCAR, shop at Wal-Mart on a regular basis, might even work in the overnight crew at Wal-Mart, drink Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, chicks with stretchmarks on their jiggly bellys who wear half shirts, dudes who still wear mullets, have a broke down 80's Camaro in there yard that they've been working on for years, and next to their Kid Rock cd rack, there's also Toby Keith. :rolleyes:

......oh yeah, and a few 80's hair metal garbage CD's. :rolleyes:

Go figure.

Why don't you create something better then if it so shitty?

I don't really like his music but you know if you say things like that you better be able to create something better. :rolleyes:

What amazes me the most about this topic is if you want to get right down to it Axl Rose in his hey day was a huge redneck lol. I guess it depends on what your defination of a redneck is, but using the term "red" I've seen Axl get very red on people in an instant.