Jay Leno Jokes About The Axl And Tommy Fight

GnRmaniac

Last night on the Tonight Show Jay joked about the Axl and Tommy fight, he said that Axl won't be pressing charges, he then followed by saying "duh, who wants to admit that they got beaten up by a fashion designer", anyone else catch the show last night?

Last night on the Tonight Show Jay joked about the Axl and Tommy fight, he said that Axl won't be pressing charges, he then followed by saying "duh, who wants to admit that they got beaten up by a fashion designer", anyone else catch the show last night?

just wondering why americans think jay leno is funny? what a fuckhead, david is heaps better.

just wondering why americans think jay leno is funny? what a fuckhead, david is heaps better.

Yup don't like Jay Leno too... hurrah for David! :)

Yup don't like Jay Leno too... hurrah for David! :)

Jay Leno is just a fat bastard who cant find his chin.

Hmm, seems he's going the VH1 route: Make up your own "facts"

Jay Leno is funny as hell, I catch his show from time to time, and I always like it. I enjoy his more than Dave, or Conan. I wouldn't take his comment about Uncle Axe too serious, Leno jokes about everyone and everything.

With all of the recent threads about boxing lessons, Leno's jokes and newspaper reports, does this hint that Axl took a couple of smacks from Hilfiger? It would be good to have a definitive statement of what went on, whether any serious blows were landed, or was it just handbags at 10 paces...

I saw the show last night n didnt find that joke too funny cuz i was under the impression that axl was jus slapped by hilfiger

if it were between jay n conan : conan is better :rofl-lol:

but im not gonna start to hate jay leno + he's not all dat bad <_<