GnR Bootleg DVDs - 12, 14, 15 & 17 May 2006

Longpig

Hello,

To paint the picture…

I bought some GnR bootleg DVDs (some from 2002/3 tour, some from earlier tours) from some kid on EBay a few years ago. Every now and then he’ll send a list of the latest DVDs of GnR bootlegs to me to see if I want any…

I have recently received an email saying that I could purchase all 4 NY gigs (all great quality) for £20 each or £60 for all 4…

Obviously £20 for a bootleg DVD is pretty high, so I’ve emailed him to tell me when the price goes down and I’ll be interested.

I’ve looked on EBay and there’s nothing to be found (I guess they’re removed quickly if anyone has tried to put them up), but I’ve heard no mention or anything on here of these full shows in great quality except the 8 or 9 minute clips of shows….

Has anyone else had this offer or heard about full shows?

LP

Hello,

To paint the picture…

I bought some GnR bootleg DVDs (some from 2002/3 tour, some from earlier tours) from some kid on EBay a few years ago. Every now and then he’ll send a list of the latest DVDs of GnR bootlegs to me to see if I want any…

I have recently received an email saying that I could purchase all 4 NY gigs (all great quality) for £20 each or £60 for all 4…

Obviously £20 for a bootleg DVD is pretty high, so I’ve emailed him to tell me when the price goes down and I’ll be interested.

I’ve looked on EBay and there’s nothing to be found (I guess they’re removed quickly if anyone has tried to put them up), but I’ve heard no mention or anything on here of these full shows in great quality except the 8 or 9 minute clips of shows….

LP

gimme his name, i'll have em :)

I recommend you wait. You shouldn't ever have to pay for a bootleg DVD. Wait until the DVD's are obtained by the 'right people', then either organise a trade or a B+P. If you absolutely must pay, then don't accept extortionate prices like what's being charged here. ;)

I recommend you wait. You shouldn't ever have to pay for a bootleg DVD. Wait until the DVD's are obtained by the 'right people', then either organise a trade or a B+P. If you absolutely must pay, then don't accept extortionate prices like what's being charged here. ;)

And also what's the quality of these bootlegs?

Yeah I'm still thinking £20 is way too much - £15 if I buy all 4 - if it went down to £10 then I wouldn't mind paying that as they've got artwork and menus and all that shit...

Hmmm.... it's a tricky one - I just assumed that someone else here would know about them and/or have them....

LP

And also what's the quality of these bootlegs?

The quality is supposed to be great... but that's on the sellers word!

LP

Hello,

To paint the picture…

LP

Have the 14th full show in audio. The quality is AT LEAST as good then the 8 or 9 min clips we´ve heard.

Shame it was the 14th, bearing in mind that Axls performance wasn´t so great. His voice sounded pretty worned out.. Not even close to the rest of the shows..(U who have seen the 14th and some other show, please feel free to correct me) ;)

I say go for it man, i've been told there is acutally about 6 or 7 dvds in this set.

you wait for these so called "right people" you'll get a purposly generated version of the show and they won't trade cos they have everything already.

Hello,

To paint the picture…

LP

Have the 14th full show in audio. The quality is AT LEAST as good then the 8 or 9 min clips we´ve heard.

Shame it was the 14th, bearing in mind that Axls performance wasn´t so great. His voice sounded pretty worned out.. Not even close to the rest of the shows..(U who have seen the 14th and some other show, please feel free to correct me) ;)

Yeah I've heard the 14th bootlegs too - he wasn't as on form as the other nights, so would agree with you there.

LP

I say go for it man, i've been told there is acutally about 6 or 7 dvds in this set.

you wait for these so called "right people" you'll get a purposly generated version of the show and they won't trade cos they have everything already.

Did you read the link I posted? :sleeper:

Well I think the intention is to share with all GnR fans (on that site anyway,) so I don't think they'd arrange that and not stick to their word.

However, I don't mind paying for the bootlegs that these people have made etc... it's just the right price I want to pay.

They obviously went to some effort etc... and it's something I want, but I'm gonna wait until the right people have the DVD and buy them at a cheaper price (hopefully). If the price remains high I'll just download the files that people have hosted!

LP

Both the 14/5 and the 15/5 New York shows are out in audio with decent quality. Sounds pretty cool.

Both the 14/5 and the 15/5 New York shows are out in audio with decent quality. Sounds pretty cool.

Ok :o

Were can I get it?

A friend burned me a cd with the 14th audio that he got from another friend..

It wasn´t me who founded it.

But I can just ask him if u cant help me. ;)

Read here - people are organising to get this thing released so you won't have to pay for it. ;)

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=30327.0

thats cool man but really gonna take a lot longer that way someone buys them burns them off etc posts them out. i did stuff like that with the 2002 tour and was waiting ages whilst all my friends were showing me their ones they got on ebay within days

I'd buy one!

I wanna get the 12th May gig - still deciding whether to get that one!!

LP

Yeah, thats prio ONE for me too.. Second comes 17th.

Yeah same as - that's what I told the seller - just wanted the 12th and the 17th.... until he gets the acoustic gig! :)

LP