Lenny Gives Axl Boxing Lessons?

madison

It wasn't really Tommy anway, duh, it's really Scott Weiland in a Hilfiger costume :rolleyes:

It's a state-of-art costume that looks really real and you are all fools :monkey:

Edited by Jackamo

lame

clearly that Ault guy is milking this for publicity for his night club

It's not lame if Axl got his ass kicked. I never though Axl would let that happen.

That's because Axl had the stones to rise above the whole situation.

lame

clearly that Ault guy is milking this for publicity for his night club

It's not lame if Axl got his ass kicked. I never though Axl would let that happen.

That's because Axl had the stones to rise above the whole situation.

Could be true.

it's funny, Swedens biggest newspaper "Aftonbladet" (notirous liars) also wrote about the fight today.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0...,830029,00.html

This is acording to them a qoute from the club owner, Noel Ashman. By the way, the journalist who wrote the articel is a a big music fan and lives in NY, he tendds to be a pretty honest guy..

"- Han höll sig lugn, för han förstod att han skulle kunna orsaka Hilfiger svåra skador om han överreagerade."

in english:

"- He (Axl) kept his calm because he understod that he could cause Hilfiger serious injuries if he overreacted"

That doesn't sound like a guy who needs boxing lessons to kick Hilfigers ass, now do it? :)

it's funny, Swedens biggest newspaper "Aftonbladet" (notirous liars) also wrote about the fight today.

This is acording to them a qoute from the club owner, Noel Ashman. By the way, the journalist who wrote the articel is a a big music fan and lives in NY, he tendds to be a pretty honest guy..

"- Han höll sig lugn, för han förstod att han skulle kunna orsaka Hilfiger svåra skador om han överreagerade."

in english:

"- He (Axl) kept his calm because he understod that he could cause Hilfiger serious injuries if he overreacted"

That doesn't sound like a guy who needs boxing lessons to kick Hilfigers ass, now do it? :)

That sounds more true.And northing about Axl dating anyone either. FUCKEN GREAT THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in english:

Nicest one till now! :)

"- He (Axl) kept his calm because he understood that he could cause Hilfiger serious injuries if he overreacted"

...that's what I thought as soon as I heard about it