Axl on Eddie again? 26/5

Bork_axl

http://eddietrunk.com/blogarticle.php?columns_id=806

The return of Axl to the radio show?

Got a call Sunday night from G&R management asking about Axl Rose possibly checking in to the radio show again. It is really a great honor that Axl feels a comfort zone with me and the show and is using it to reach his many fans around the world. Axl was at a NYC airport headed to Europe for some festivals, but may call in live from Europe this Friday 5/26 live on Q104.3. Due to the time difference I am NOT promising this will 100% happen, but he and his camp asked about it and of course I will welcome his call should he be available. Tune in this Friday, you never know what will happen next!

REMINDER: I am in Vegas for VH1 until 5/26 with no access to email and I will not be updating the site until 5/27/06.

Bork_axl

i hope they ask about what he plans to do with buckets parts!

i hope axl then says "yeah were replacing them with Rons because hes actually in the band and it would make much more sense to do that only this time it wont take 15 years to do so, it should only take 2 weeks and fall is still in for a realese for sure coming from the man himself W. Axl Rose"

i hope thats what he says

Unless Buckets solos just blow chunks, don't expect them to be replaced, look at Illusions, Adler was fired, Axl kept his work on Civil War, Izzy left and Axl kept his work. When Gilby joined, Axl didn't have him redo all of Izzy's work. I don't see it happening here either.

Unless Buckets solos just blow chunks, don't expect them to be replaced, look at Illusions, Adler was fired, Axl kept his work on Civil War, Izzy left and Axl kept his work. When Gilby joined, Axl didn't have him redo all of Izzy's work. I don't see it happening here either.

Well it's not the same!

Both Steve and Izzy were original members of the band!

And as long as I know when Izzy left the records were out already, the "where is Izzy" banner was in the don't cry video and they still were without rythm guitar!

Maybe u can like Bucket but who is he in GnR?

Someone who passed and went away.............

yeah but bucket was never really known as a GNR member, just that new guy who replaced slash in those concerts and looked weird.

but now hes gone and with bumblefoot in now hes probably gonna be forgotten completely by the general public.

at least Adler was known to people as an original and so was izzy.

i highly doubt that well see a music video with a "wheres buckethead" banner because people arent really gonna care.

to put it more simply, people cared when izzy and adler and slash and everyone left because they were a part of Guns N' Roses.

Bucket was a reaplacement and wont really be missed anyway so i dont know why he wouldnt get dubbed over.

i dont know thats just kind of the way ive always seen it since he left.

ill be pissed if i see him credited on it with no mention of bumblefoot.

hes just like a ghost now.

is it really possible that Axl would do a show in madrid, fly out to NYC the next day for a radio interview then back to portugal the day after for another show?

(insert sarcastic comment here about telephone technology)

is it really possible that Axl would do a show in madrid, fly out to NYC the next day for a radio interview then back to portugal the day after for another show?

(insert sarcastic comment here about telephone technology)

ha ha ha I was trying to ignore it and just post the info needed :P