Axl on Eddie again? 26/5

Bork_axl

It says on Eddie's site that he's not even sure that he'll be able to do the show tonight, because he has some other commitment. He hopes to do a show, but if he can't he'll replay the last Axl show.

*From Eddie*

Ace Frehley played with Kiss tribute band made up of Slash, Gilby Clark, Scott Ian(bass) Tommy Lee and Singer Rob Zombie rock3 looks like it was kick-ass!! rock4 rock1

It was at the VH1's Rock Honors taped last night at Las Vegas

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

Yes, Eddie just talked about it.

Eddie said Axl's management contacted him last Sunday, where he was told that "Axl wanted to do another radio interview with me." Eddie explained that he wasn't on the air on Sunday, and suggested Axl call him during tonight's show. Eddie said Axl's handlers explained that Axl would be in Europe and that it would be around 4:30 in the morning when Eddie's show is on. "I'm like well - judging from my experience with Axl a few weeks ago, he's just getting going at that time,'' Eddie said. lol. Management agreed, and Eddie said he remains hopeful Axl will call.

did axl call in?

Nope, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night B) .............I guess someone should've told Eddie Axl was not in London, he kept saying it all night :confused: .......And that fucking piece of shit!!!! he got me so excited for about 5-10 seconds :anger: this is what he said at one moment, at least I think it's what he said :P ..."And coming up, we have...new music, from a Legendary rock band! They haven't had new music out in 13 years. But they're now making or trying to make a comeback, they have a new tour going on... " Now, blow me if I'm wrong, but doesn't all that add to Guns N' Roses?? :anger: ok so then the asshole says "yes! I'm talking about.........Celtic Frost" :o ..........so you see my point, Eddie should watch his words -_-

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

did axl call in?

Nope, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night B) .............I guess someone should've told Eddie Axl was not in London, he kept saying it all night :confused: .......And that fucking piece of shit!!!! he got me so excited for about 5-10 seconds :anger: this is what he said at one moment, at least I think it's what he said :P ..."And coming up, we have...new music, from a Legendary rock band! They haven't had new music out in 13 years. But they're now making or trying to make a comeback, they have a new tour going on... " Now, blow me if I'm wrong, but doesn't all that add to Guns N' Roses?? :anger: ok so then the asshole says "yes! I'm talking about.........Celtic Frost" :o ..........so you see my point, Eddie should watch his words -_-

Kannon.

That just takes the complete piss lol