axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?

Speed Stone

From the New York Post - Page Six.

May 23, 2006 -- BEHIND nearly every good bar fight is a beautiful woman - and the epic nightclub clash between Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger is no exception.

While some say Hilfiger popped Rose in the eye after the Guns N' Roses frontman moved Hilfiger's girlfriend's drink at The Plumm last Thursday night, Page Six has learned that the combatants have been at odds since Rose started dating Diane O'Connor, the ex-wife of Hilfiger's adopted brother, denim designer Michael H.

One source even went so far as to claim that the Hilfiger brothers had made a "pact" to pummel Rose on sight. While we're not sure we believe that the preppie fashion icon - who just sold his empire for $1.6 billion - would engage in such premeditated thuggery, it might explain his seemingly unprovoked attack on Rose.

A spokeswoman for Hilfiger declined repeated requests for comment yesterday, and Rose's manager did not return calls.

But Rose told Page Six in an exclusive interview after the brawl that Hilfiger may have been angry because the designer - whom Rose described as "foaming at the mouth" - had been told to move to make room for the rock god and his entourage.

Other witnesses said Hilfiger went nuclear after Rose moved a drink belonging to Hilfiger's girlfriend.

When Guns N' Roses took the stage shortly after the scuffle to perform an acoustic set to mark actress Rosario Dawson's 27th birthday, Rose - sporting a small red mark under his eye - dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "my good friend Tommy Hilfiger."

But if O'Connor was the reason for his rift with Hilfiger, Rose was sticking to his story on Sunday afternoon, when artist Mark Kostabi ran into him on Ninth Avenue in Chelsea.

Kostabi, who designed the cover of GN'R's 1991 album "Use Your Illusion," tells us that Rose was amused by the photograph of Hilfiger crouched in what appeared to be a karate pose on the cover of Saturday's Post. The instant classic was snapped moments before the frothing fashionista punched Rose.

"I don't hold any grudge against him," Rose said of Hilfiger on Sunday. "I just don't understand him. I loved the way the photo in The Post made it look like [Hilfiger] was doing karate chops!"

Axl also confirmed our scoop that he plans to move to New York after GN'R's tour of Europe this summer.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

now i don't wanna be part of the rumour mill, not speculating in this at all but simply making it available for you all to see. peace.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ha...maybe if it wasnt from SPL/AT I'd think about this being true...

but..since it came from there...

I'll wait for a better source...

J.Walker

This story is from the NY Post. It's on their website (Page Six section).

Sp|at just posted the Post's story...

J.Walker

Its from the NYPost for godsake, there is your source. Any goddamn excuse to rip that site and people take it.

Blah Blah Blah "stuff they post never turns out to be true, they dont provide any sources". Stuff doesnt turn out to be true because things in this band change every bloody minute, what do expect from a band fronted by such a tempremental singer. Sources are given for every piece of information provided under the "News" section of the site, which is where this came from. Everything else goes in "Discussion" or "Active Rumours", the later being exactly what it says it is, a rumour section for rumours which may or may not be true. Sometimes a source cant be given because everyone who comes within 10 miles of this band has to sign a confidentiallity agreement, barring them from talking to anyone about anything. Im pretty sure Sp1/at doesnt want to have a hand in getting people fired! The site gives out info to the community for everyone to discuss, if it didnt we would be stuck with your typical unsubstantiated mygnr "my friend who dated a girl whos dad has a cousin who works for a whorehouse has another cousin who provided a "service" to tommy said CD is coming out next month" rumour! I know which ones i enjoy reading the most.

I really dont understand why people have such a huge problem with that site, i really dont. I've wasted enough of my morning on this..... said my peace, im going to sit in the 71 F California sun for the rest of the day.

Jonx

J.Walker

Its from the NYPost for godsake, there is your source. Any goddamn excuse to rip that site and people take it.

Blah Blah Blah "stuff they post never turns out to be true, they dont provide any sources". Stuff doesnt turn out to be true because things in this band change every bloody minute, what do expect from a band fronted by such a tempremental singer. Sources are given for every piece of information provided under the "News" section of the site, which is where this came from. Everything else goes in "Discussion" or "Active Rumours", the later being exactly what it says it is, a rumour section for rumours which may or may not be true. Sometimes a source cant be given because everyone who comes within 10 miles of this band has to sign a confidentiallity agreement, barring them from talking to anyone about anything. Im pretty sure Sp1/at doesnt want to have a hand in getting people fired! The site gives out info to the community for everyone to discuss, if it didnt we would be stuck with your typical unsubstantiated mygnr "my friend who dated a girl whos dad has a cousin who works for a whorehouse has another cousin who provided a "service" to tommy said CD is coming out next month" rumour! I know which ones i enjoy reading the most.

I really dont understand why people have such a huge problem with that site, i really dont. I've wasted enough of my morning on this..... said my peace, im going to sit in the 71 F California sun for the rest of the day.

Jonx

good post, spot on. the hate for that site is ridicilous and annoying, they provide updates we otherwise

might not get, at least not that soon. and even more ridicilous is the fact that this site (mygnr) cencors their name. fucking stupid.

Jonx

hey..ass-clown...

did you read a couple of posts above this...

I got the message...I know its from the NY Post..

I am hesitant towards that site...

because of other shit that has came out of it...over these days...

I think it better...to beleive its wrong from them..

then to have what I had thought to be true..to be turned down..and thrown into falsehood..

What? Are you from SPL/AT...

awww....

did I hurt your feelings...

Go and cry on your mommys shoulder..

she'll tell you it'll be all better...

J.Walker

Thanks for restoring my faith in mygnr!

Jonx

I suppose this is her (gettyimage just wrote Michael Hilfiger and guest under the picture), not sure though:

55315681.jpg

by the way, this chick looks a lot like the one next to Axl in the Jessica Alba- picture. Anybody else think so? Maybe it' s her.

jessica-alba-axl-rose-01.jpg

Edited by Lumikki

I suppose this is her (gettyimage just wrote Michael Hilfiger and guest under the picture), not sure though:

55315681.jpg

by the way, this chick looks a lot like the one next to Axl in the Jessica Alba- picture. Anybody else think so? Maybe it' s her.

Not too me it doesnt.Just looks like Axl's walking in a crowed.

J.Walker

I've edited the original post to quote the actual source -- the New York Post -- rather than a rewrite from another forum. Please everybody, always find the original source for news so that we don't run into potential errors.

Guest cherry_bomb

55315681.jpg

good detective work! yep looks like her. ah well, axl's got lucky, she's pretty hot

J.Walker

I've edited the original post to quote the actual source -- the New York Post -- rather than a rewrite from another forum. Please everybody, always find the original source for news so that we don't run into potential errors.

Thank you Madison.

55315681.jpg

good detective work! yep looks like her. ah well, axl's got lucky, she's pretty hot

Yeah, I think it's the same girl as well.

Anyone else see a slight resemblance to Stephanie Seymour?? :blink:

55315681.jpg

In the last pic.She looks like Stephanie.

Guest cherry_bomb

55315681.jpg

definately, very sharp features

Guest roses_are_red

55315681.jpg

definately, very sharp features

very much similar to stephanie! the nose for example, it is also realy straight and thin, like stephanies

i hope axl gets this relationship going! or what i ment to say good luck to him :wub: