axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?

Speed Stone

jessica-alba-axl-rose-01.jpg

Axl looks so funny in that picture! :D in a positive way tho. Looks like he's think "I'm not here, no-ho, I am not here..." :D

Axl's style is very cool, like mine, I really like it B)

Oh, and the girl looks good yeah! Good taste Axl. ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilfiger was probably scared Axl would steal his girlfriend from him... and who could blame her, she's probably with the designer for the cash.... and she probably told Hilfiger how Axl was great and when Axl shows up, the other goes bonkers !!! What a jerk that Hilfiger....Anyway, Hilfiger has no business being at the same place as GNR, he should be with the Pet Shop Boys or Depeche Mode!!!

I'm happy Axl did not go as low as slap this wimp's ass... it would have discredited him.... Anyway, Hilfiger's girlfriend will probably try to see Axl again so she can treesome with him and his girlfriend !!! Tommy can then go see Martin Gore of Depeche Mode !!!

I suppose this is her (gettyimage just wrote Michael Hilfiger and guest under the picture), not sure though:

55315681.jpg

by the way, this chick looks a lot like the one next to Axl in the Jessica Alba- picture. Anybody else think so? Maybe it' s her.

her eyes are a it weird in the first pic.

But good on Axl for being in a (hopefully) stable relationship with someone :)

I suppose this is her (gettyimage just wrote Michael Hilfiger and guest under the picture), not sure though:

55315681.jpg

by the way, this chick looks a lot like the one next to Axl in the Jessica Alba- picture. Anybody else think so? Maybe it' s her.

ROFL NICE SHOES AXL.

55315681.jpg

her eyes are a it weird in the first pic.

But good on Axl for being in a (hopefully) stable relationship with someone :)

that does look like the same girl. Go Axl!!

:lol: ha...maybe if it wasnt from SPL/AT I'd think about this being true...

but..since it came from there...

I'll wait for a better source...

J.Walker

Its from the NYPost for godsake, there is your source. Any goddamn excuse to rip that site and people take it.

Blah Blah Blah "stuff they post never turns out to be true, they dont provide any sources". Stuff doesnt turn out to be true because things in this band change every bloody minute, what do expect from a band fronted by such a tempremental singer. Sources are given for every piece of information provided under the "News" section of the site, which is where this came from. Everything else goes in "Discussion" or "Active Rumours", the later being exactly what it says it is, a rumour section for rumours which may or may not be true. Sometimes a source cant be given because everyone who comes within 10 miles of this band has to sign a confidentiallity agreement, barring them from talking to anyone about anything. Im pretty sure Sp1/at doesnt want to have a hand in getting people fired! The site gives out info to the community for everyone to discuss, if it didnt we would be stuck with your typical unsubstantiated mygnr "my friend who dated a girl whos dad has a cousin who works for a whorehouse has another cousin who provided a "service" to tommy said CD is coming out next month" rumour! I know which ones i enjoy reading the most.

I really dont understand why people have such a huge problem with that site, i really dont. I've wasted enough of my morning on this..... said my peace, im going to sit in the 71 F California sun for the rest of the day.

Jonx

enjoy it till it turns to 100. I'll enjoy the 65 degree Alaska sun, and it'll be out until 10 PM.

BTW, elsewhere sucks and I can't believe you defended it.

I think every guy has one... I'll never forget mine, first girl that showed interest in me and I had a crush on her for ages... I would have done anything for her... but she ended up moving, and I moved too, but I had her email and myspace... and yesterday I realized she's removed me from her myspace, it's been over a year since we moved... dunno why she would remove me, it makes me feel empty. so basically now it's vodka and pain pills for the next few weeks, to help ease the transition into a state of self-loathing and "why god? why" :(

Good he found someone and obviously, if he is moving, it is a serious relationship.

GNR babies soon ? :xmasssanta:

Here's the latest twist to the story.

Tommy's brother, Michael, insists they're all friends, and that Richard Fortus plays in Michael's band.

Here's the story:

HILFIGER'S BROTHER DEFENDS FIGHT

24 May 2006

02:39

World Entertainment News Network

May 24, 2006 (WENN via COMTEX) --

LATEST: TOMMY HILFIGER's brother MICHAEL H has leaped to the defence of the designer's nightclub fight with AXL ROSE, insisting the warring pair didn't recognise each other until it was too late.

The fashion guru and GUNS N' ROSES frontman came to blows at ROSARIO DAWSON's birthday party at New York hotspot The Plumm after Rose moved Hilfiger's girlfriend's drink so it wouldn't get spilled.

Rose claims Hilfiger went ballistic and started "smacking" him.

This week, reports emerged Hilfiger disliked Rose because he was dating his brother's ex-wife DIANE O'CONNOR.

However, Michael H insists he is friends with Rose and his ex, and is happy for them to be in a relationship.

He tells gossip site PageSix.com, "I gave Axl my blessing - if he wants to date my ex-wife, that's fine with me.

"I don't think Axl knew it was Tommy and I don't think Tommy knew it was Axl. But by the time they realised it, the fuse was already lit - and you can't put out the fuse on dynamite.

"We're all family. Axl's guitarist in Guns N' Roses is RICHARD FORTUS, who also plays in my band (MICHAEL H AND THE BASHERS). I've seen Axl and my ex-wife practically every night for the past two weeks, and we're all cool. I'm sure that he and Tommy will make up over a drink or dinner someday."

Guest cherry_bomb

still doesnt mean that tommy isnt a mentalist ninja

ninja? :huh:

did you not see his killer judo chop? :laugh:

Guest roses_are_red

still doesnt mean that tommy isnt a mentalist ninja

ninja? :huh:

did you not see his killer judo chop? :laugh:

no :cry: