axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?

Speed Stone

I suppose this is her (gettyimage just wrote Michael Hilfiger and guest under the picture), not sure though:

55315681.jpg

by the way, this chick looks a lot like the one next to Axl in the Jessica Alba- picture. Anybody else think so? Maybe it' s her.

jessica-alba-axl-rose-01.jpg

good detective work! yep looks like her. ah well, axl's got lucky, she's pretty hot

I was at the back of the hammerstein on sunday the 14th and this girl was back there waiting for axl and they let her go in about 5 mins before he arrived. So im pretty sure she is with axl. but hell everyone gets a turn with axl.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roses_are_red

she's quite hot, but i dont like her face too much.. she has the same bone structure as stephanie did. long face, straight nose,

she's quite hot, but i dont like her face too much.. she has the same bone structure as stephanie did. long face, straight nose,

That's the type he goes for...looking at pics of Steph, Erin, and even Gina, they all look the same as in they all have sharp features, long slender nose and eyebrows, real skinny, and brunette.... :book:

Here's the latest twist to the story.

Tommy's brother, Michael, insists they're all friends, and that Richard Fortus plays in Michael's band.

Here's the story:

HILFIGER'S BROTHER DEFENDS FIGHT

24 May 2006

02:39

World Entertainment News Network

May 24, 2006 (WENN via COMTEX) --

LATEST: TOMMY HILFIGER's brother MICHAEL H has leaped to the defence of the designer's nightclub fight with AXL ROSE, insisting the warring pair didn't recognise each other until it was too late.

The fashion guru and GUNS N' ROSES frontman came to blows at ROSARIO DAWSON's birthday party at New York hotspot The Plumm after Rose moved Hilfiger's girlfriend's drink so it wouldn't get spilled.

Rose claims Hilfiger went ballistic and started "smacking" him.

This week, reports emerged Hilfiger disliked Rose because he was dating his brother's ex-wife DIANE O'CONNOR.

However, Michael H insists he is friends with Rose and his ex, and is happy for them to be in a relationship.

He tells gossip site PageSix.com, "I gave Axl my blessing - if he wants to date my ex-wife, that's fine with me.

"I don't think Axl knew it was Tommy and I don't think Tommy knew it was Axl. But by the time they realised it, the fuse was already lit - and you can't put out the fuse on dynamite.

"We're all family. Axl's guitarist in Guns N' Roses is RICHARD FORTUS, who also plays in my band (MICHAEL H AND THE BASHERS). I've seen Axl and my ex-wife practically every night for the past two weeks, and we're all cool. I'm sure that he and Tommy will make up over a drink or dinner someday."

Thanks, Maddy!

The whole "coming to blows" part is so melo-dramatic and obviously nonsense. We all heard Axl on the KROQ interview the next day and his version of "coming to blows" was Hilfiger smacking him on the arm. Not exactly Fight Club stuff. :rolleyes:

Guest roses_are_red

That's the type he goes for...looking at pics of Steph, Erin, and even Gina, they all look the same as in they all have sharp features, long slender nose and eyebrows, real skinny, and brunette.... :book:

so basically, axl likes woman, who's face is a bit manly, not exactly usual for a woman.

erin is the exception, she looks really cute! Just like a woman should be :heart:

so basically, axl likes woman, who's face is a bit manly, not exactly usual for a woman.

erin is the exception, she looks really cute! Just like a woman should be :heart:

Axl doesnt like pretty woman.

Guest roses_are_red

:huh: are you hinting something

believe me, this relationship with diane gonna last :tongue2: hope we see some little axls one day too :lol:

believe me, this relationship with diane gonna last :tongue2: hope we see some little axls one day too :lol:

What would i be hinting at? I hope the relationship doesnt last.

Guest cherry_bomb

you're a strange person.

Guest roses_are_red

hinting, that you like axl .. ok who doesnt :rolleyes:

just you said " axl doesnt like pretty woman" so arent you also pretty, when you think you have a chance?

oh nvm :sleeper:

WTF are you broads talking about? Axl's chicks have been some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood.

you're a strange person.

That's an understatement.

hinting, that you like axl .. ok who doesnt :rolleyes:

just you said " axl doesnt like pretty woman" so arent you also pretty, when you think you have a chance?

oh nvm :sleeper:

I'm pretty. I'm only 5' 6 tall.And I think Axl likes taller woman like 6 foot.

Here's the latest twist to the story.

Tommy's brother, Michael, insists they're all friends, and that Richard Fortus plays in Michael's band.

Here's the story:

HILFIGER'S BROTHER DEFENDS FIGHT

24 May 2006

02:39

World Entertainment News Network

May 24, 2006 (WENN via COMTEX) --

LATEST: TOMMY HILFIGER's brother MICHAEL H has leaped to the defence of the designer's nightclub fight with AXL ROSE, insisting the warring pair didn't recognise each other until it was too late.

The fashion guru and GUNS N' ROSES frontman came to blows at ROSARIO DAWSON's birthday party at New York hotspot The Plumm after Rose moved Hilfiger's girlfriend's drink so it wouldn't get spilled.

Rose claims Hilfiger went ballistic and started "smacking" him.

This week, reports emerged Hilfiger disliked Rose because he was dating his brother's ex-wife DIANE O'CONNOR.

However, Michael H insists he is friends with Rose and his ex, and is happy for them to be in a relationship.

He tells gossip site PageSix.com, "I gave Axl my blessing - if he wants to date my ex-wife, that's fine with me.

"I don't think Axl knew it was Tommy and I don't think Tommy knew it was Axl. But by the time they realised it, the fuse was already lit - and you can't put out the fuse on dynamite.

"We're all family. Axl's guitarist in Guns N' Roses is RICHARD FORTUS, who also plays in my band (MICHAEL H AND THE BASHERS). I've seen Axl and my ex-wife practically every night for the past two weeks, and we're all cool. I'm sure that he and Tommy will make up over a drink or dinner someday."

Well at least Michael H seems like a cool guy. And he even claims to be a friend of Axl. This article makes Tommy Hilfiger look even more stupid

I dont care about that story except that im glad he might be moving to nyc. That makes him much closer and I will probably get to see him again!!! :heart:

..........stalker... :ph34r: lol.

anyways, i dont know. this could be pretty true. Since its froma liable source (NYC newspaper).

TW@

Gina was a fairly average looking blonde. Erin had soft features and was quite curvy. Steph and the new chick *are* certainly sharp featured, though.

I've never seen a picture of Gina, actually i didn't know he'd been out wirh a Gina!

LIZ

I am not quite sure that this relationship is for real could be someone who really want to make a marketing with this story, Axl locks really too close to Rosario Dawson in that party, if a girl had a boyfriend like Axl I doubt that she let him get so close to a pretty young actress. I think this girl is a quite regular girl not so pretty as Erin Everly or Stephanie Seymour, she is not an actress, a musicion, a doctor, she is nothing, Axl is a full if this story turn out to be true. Cause she seems to me someone that want to be famous because of him, when his friend and xhusband gave a interview to tell everyone something that Axl didn´t talk about it.

Maybe I am to frustrated because for me Axl is the most amazing man in the world so I wish for him someone as Natalie Portman, Sofia Coppola, Gwen stefani someone pretty or intelligent.

I am not quite sure that this relationship is for real could be someone who really want to make a marketing with this story, Axl locks really too close to Rosario Dawson in that party, if a girl had a boyfriend like Axl I doubt that she let him get so close to a pretty young actress. I think this girl is a quite regular girl not so pretty as Erin Everly or Stephanie Seymour, she is not an actress, a musicion, a doctor, she is nothing, Axl is a full if this story turn out to be true. Cause she seems to me someone that want to be famous because of him, when his friend and xhusband gave a interview to tell everyone something that Axl didn´t talk about it.

Maybe I am to frustrated because for me Axl is the most amazing man in the world so I wish for him someone as Natalie Portman, Sofia Coppola, Gwen stefani someone pretty or intelligent.

analyze much?

we don't know this woman, we don't know Axl ( maybe some people here do)

I wish them both all the best.

I am not quite sure that this relationship is for real could be someone who really want to make a marketing with this story, Axl locks really too close to Rosario Dawson in that party, if a girl had a boyfriend like Axl I doubt that she let him get so close to a pretty young actress.

So she's not insecure. :rolleyes:

I think this girl is a quite regular girl not so pretty as Erin Everly or Stephanie Seymour, she is not an actress, a musicion, a doctor, she is nothing, Axl is a full if this story turn out to be true. Cause she seems to me someone that want to be famous because of him, when his friend and xhusband gave a interview to tell everyone something that Axl didn´t talk about it.

How is she responsible for what other people say? This has gotten absurd. The one and only thing we know about the poor girl is who her ex is. What basis do you have for questioning her character or intelligence?

Diane is pretty enough, and we know jack about how smart she is or isn't. Hey, maybe she's just a really sweet woman who he gets along with and who is making him happy.