thank god for Liam Gallagher

atom heart mother

pictured this week punching another photographer.

get_preview.jpg

OASIS rocker LIAM GALLAGHER has invented his own disgusting cocktail he claims helps him party harder - tequila with milk. The hellraiser downs the potent Mexican liquor mixed with milk before heavy drinking sessions. Brother and bandmate NOEL reveals, "He drinks tequila and milk. He thinks it lines his stomach so he can drink more. Oasis songwriter Noel Gallagher has further slammed his brother and fellow bandmember Liam for not pulling his weight on tour.

The band was touring Australia, where Noel claims Liam spent all his time enjoying himself while the other band members did all the hard work.

Noel says: "Everyone'll be able to see it on the film soon enough. We ended up doing all these press conferences and Liam's not bloody there.

"You can see him on a speedboat, swanning around Sydney and eating oysters while we're working like mugs."

anyone else getting tired of the soap opera that is this band?

nope.

i am a big fan of oasis. i own all of there albums (for those of you who dont know all of them, they are):

definately maybe-1994

whats the story(morning glory)-1995

be here now-1997

the masterplan-1998

standing on the shoulders of giants-2000

familiar to millions-2000

the non-album tracks-2000

heathen chemistry-2002

dont beleive the truth-2005

ive seen oasis live in nottingham and i must say it was one of the best experiences in my life, and id go again and id recommend them to anyone.

if you think oasis is a soap opera or a joke then you are the joke itself. they are one of the best bands in indie rock/alternative rock/britpop history

nope.

i am a big fan of oasis. i own all of there albums (for those of you who dont know all of them, they are):

definately maybe-1994

be here now-1997

the masterplan-1998

heathen chemistry-2002

ive seen oasis live in nottingham and i must say it was one of the best experiences in my life, and id go again and id recommend them to anyone.

if you think oasis is a soap opera or a joke then you are the joke itself. they are one of the best bands in indie rock/alternative rock/britpop history

Thanks Wikipedia.

nope.

definately maybe-1994

be here now-1997

the masterplan-1998

heathen chemistry-2002

Thanks Wikipedia.

:rofl-lol:

nope.

definately maybe-1994

be here now-1997

the masterplan-1998

heathen chemistry-2002

Thanks Wikipedia.

:rofl-lol: u and wikipedia...

Guest JohnUlmer

nope.

definately maybe-1994

be here now-1997

the masterplan-1998

heathen chemistry-2002

Thanks Wikipedia.

Post of the week! :rofl-lol: