Was anyone else surprised...

Budweiser

Cobain's been dead for over a decade. Maybe Axl's over it already?!?! :rolleyes:

You fucking cunt - Dont pretend like this isnt a legit fucking question.. If you can recall - It was Grohl who was taunting him on stage... Not Cobain - So maybe he has bad blood with him too. You know, you fucking twat - I fucking hate when fucks like you come here and shoot down legit posts - If you want to roll your fucking eyes, do it to the posts that deserve it - Otherwise, im positive the majority of the people... or maybe just me... dont give a fuck what you have to say anyway - So just fucking leave...

Cobain's been dead for over a decade. Maybe Axl's over it already?!?! :rolleyes:

You fucking cunt - Dont pretend like this isnt a legit fucking question.. If you can recall - It was Grohl who was taunting him on stage... Not Cobain - So maybe he has bad blood with him too. You know, you fucking twat - I fucking hate when fucks like you come here and shoot down legit posts - If you want to roll your fucking eyes, do it to the posts that deserve it - Otherwise, im positive the majority of the people... or maybe just me... dont give a fuck what you have to say anyway - So just fucking leave...

Whoa, calm down dude! :drevil:

You need to get laid.

And with that attitude, I hope you have enough money to pay for it.

You need to get laid.

Believe me - getting laid is the last thing I need. Sorry its been a long day already - It just pisses me off to have legit posts get shit like what you did for absolutely no reason - Its shit like that that makes this place blow.

You need to get laid.

Believe me - getting laid is the last thing I need. Sorry its been a long day already - It just pisses me off to have legit posts get shit like what you did for absolutely no reason - Its shit like that that makes this place blow.

My post wasn't shit. It was a fact. You're question was 'anyone surprised?' No, I wasn't. Cobain's dead for 12 years already. Axl's main battle was with him. As for Grohl I didn't hear any Foo Fighters played.

btw, they played Metallica too. Am I supossed to be surprised about that as well after what Hetfield's said about Axl in the past? Or the fact that Axl said he spoke to Lars makes it OK. :tongue2:

Tough shit about your long day. We all have them. The difference is I don't go off on people I don't even know to try and make myself feel better.

Actually Budweiser...I WAS wondering the same thing.

After The MTV awards and all that shit went down,I was at the GnR/Metallica show in Toronto when Axl finally made his retaliation move in response to it.

He ranted on about junkies while wearing a Nirvana cap...then he took off the cap and lit it on fire!

So yeah...definitely bad blood,and I did think about it when Nirvana was played at Hammerstein.

Playing Velvet Revolver or NIN would have been a "surprise".

What's really surprising is that people still think it's 1992.

I know I'm off topic here but it is suprising that people think it's 1992...Especially when they don't stop the shit about EX member in the Guns N' Roses section.

Guest JohnUlmer

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Axl was a huge fan of Nirvana - there's even a photo of him where he was wearing a Nirvana baseball cap.

He also liked some of Motley Crue's stuff and their bandmembers used to hang out with each other.

Sometimes rock stars with egos get in fueds, it doesn't mean they're sworn enemies.

That's why I laugh at people on this forum who hate Nirvana solely because of the Cobain feud. I dislike them simply because I think Nirvana is a poor band, but there are literally some people here who will make fun of the band due to the fact that Axl was in a row with the lead singer.

Guest JohnUlmer

They did play NIN actually. Now can you shut the fuck up?? :rolleyes:

:lol:

They did play NIN actually. Now can you shut the fuck up?? :rolleyes:

Ah, guess I must have missed it. So THAT wasn't a "surprise", after what Trent had to say about Robin less than a year ago, but Nirvana was a "surprise" because of what was said 12 years ago. Got IT!

Oh, and the fact that IZZY appeared on stage after all the shit Axl said about him in the past, not a "surprise", but that Nirvana song......

I know I'm off topic here but it is suprising that people think it's 1992...Especially when they don't stop the shit about EX member in the Guns N' Roses section.

excellent point brother