Was anyone else surprised...

Budweiser

Cobain's been dead for over a decade. Maybe Axl's over it already?!?! :rolleyes:

You fucking cunt - Dont pretend like this isnt a legit fucking question.. If you can recall - It was Grohl who was taunting him on stage... Not Cobain - So maybe he has bad blood with him too. You know, you fucking twat - I fucking hate when fucks like you come here and shoot down legit posts - If you want to roll your fucking eyes, do it to the posts that deserve it - Otherwise, im positive the majority of the people... or maybe just me... dont give a fuck what you have to say anyway - So just fucking leave...

WTF

Cobain's been dead for over a decade. Maybe Axl's over it already?!?! :rolleyes:

You fucking cunt - Dont pretend like this isnt a legit fucking question.. If you can recall - It was Grohl who was taunting him on stage... Not Cobain - So maybe he has bad blood with him too. You know, you fucking twat - I fucking hate when fucks like you come here and shoot down legit posts - If you want to roll your fucking eyes, do it to the posts that deserve it - Otherwise, im positive the majority of the people... or maybe just me... dont give a fuck what you have to say anyway - So just fucking leave...

WTF

LOL I barely ever agree with her, but a cunt? I must have missed something. :P

If Axl Had The Choice Of The In Between Music, Then He Probably Would've Had The Choice Of The Opening Band. I Don't Think He Would've Picked Bullshit For My Valentine.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Axl did chose the openers.

from where? :question:

Uh, Budweiser, care to settle down? :blink:

P4A had a pretty valid point. Their feud was almost 15 years ago. I doubt Axl gives it any thought anymore - and more importantly, I doubt he has any input as to what songs are played over the PA system at Guns' gigs.

You fucking cunt - Dont pretend like this isnt a legit fucking question.. If you can recall - It was Grohl who was taunting him on stage... Not Cobain - So maybe he has bad blood with him too.

Something Funny I saw the other day in a Forum ...

http://www.msbnews.net/news/757?124900002

Uh, Budweiser, care to settle down? :blink:

P4A had a pretty valid point. Their feud was almost 15 years ago. I doubt Axl gives it any thought anymore - and more importantly, I doubt he has any input as to what songs are played over the PA system at Guns' gigs.

are you guys all this fucking blind? just because its 15 years ago doesnt mean he justs forgets about shit - this is the same guy that hasnt spoken to slash in 10 fuckin years! adler in more than that! axl never fucking forgets - why the fuck are you assholes making it seem like axl is the virgin fuckin mary and forgives people within minutes, you and i both know that is the furthest it could be from the truth -

You fucking cunt - Dont pretend like this isnt a legit fucking question.. If you can recall - It was Grohl who was taunting him on stage... Not Cobain - So maybe he has bad blood with him too.

Something Funny I saw the other day in a Forum ...

http://www.msbnews.net/news/757?124900002

That's got to be fake