US Tour...

benchiefjr

TAKEN FROM HTGTH (brownstone) which was taken from S-P-1-A-T:

Guns N' Roses' US tour promoter has told us that US dates will be announced 'in the next few weeks'.

He would not be more specific than that.

www.elsewhere.com (the "S" website everyone thinks is always wrong with their info)

COME TO IOWA, KC, STL, Minneapolis, or Chicago...

Edited by benchiefjr

TAKEN FROM HTGTH (brownstone) which was taken from S-P-1-A-T:

Guns N' Roses' US tour promoter has told us that US dates will be announced 'in the next few weeks'.

He would not be more specific than that.

www.elsewhere.com (the "S" website everyone thinks is always wrong with their info)

COME TO IOWA, KC, STL, Minneapolis, or Chicago...

Awesome!! they definently need to come to the midwest! I live in Iowa!

I wouldn't get too excited. Look where the info comes from. :laugh:

Yeah, but still, they're more than likely going to tour North America eventually.

I'm actually considering flying out to America to catch a show. I missed out in 2002.. So hopefully this time around rock3

I messaged Dizweiser about the possibility of a US tour (specifically Chicago) a few months back. I'll try to dig up his response and post it here for you guys, as long as this discussion is flarin' up.

This is the only update on the first us show:

f5.gif

Guns N' Roses return at last as the headliner for KROQ's Inland Invasion on Sept. 23rd. Check out Kevin & Bean's interview with Axl Rose for details. On-sale info coming soon.

As soon as I find out more I will post. BTW you bet your ass I will be there! ;)

Edited by Darth Vader

It's not much, but this is the message that I sent and Dizzy's reply from late February:

Hey Seth. Sorry you didn't get to come see us last time but I'm sure we will make it out there sooner or later althgouh we have no U.S. dates scheduled as of yet. It's tough with this band, I just like to take things one step at a time. Thanks for your support and talk to you soon.....dizzy.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Feb 26, 2006 12:30 AM

Mr. Reed-

I've been a GnR fan for at least 7-8 of my 17 years (that's most of what I can remember...). I'll never forget how excited I was back in 2002 when you guys showed up at the VMA's, rocked the hell out of all the pansy-ass MTV bullshit bands that preceded you, then announced that you'd be playing Chicago the day before my 14th birthday. Following the Vancouver riot, my parents refused point-blank to let me go. I can't begin to tell you how crushed I was; I missed a shot to see you and Axl and the band. Since the day the tour got nixxed, I've been waiting for something - anything - to give me a hope of seeing you guys some day. With all of these festival dates popping up, suddenly there's hope. I guess what I really want to know is this: any chance of a US tour in the fall or winter? I know you're probably getting this message about 193844556 times a day (at least) but I thought I'd try my hand at asking.

Keep on rockin, dude,

Seth

Chicago or St.Louis would be cool. We just got a new US Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington. Just opened in March. It would be great if GNR was the first Hard Rock band to play there. so far it's just been country and pop crap.

i really hope they get a decent opening act this time around. Buckcherry or Silvertide would be nice.