US Tour...

benchiefjr

Chicago or St.Louis would be cool. We just got a new US Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington. Just opened in March. It would be great if GNR was the first Hard Rock band to play there. so far it's just been country and pop crap.

i really hope they get a decent opening act this time around. Buckcherry or Silvertide would be nice.

If they play anywhere in Central Illinois, it needs to be in Champaign at the Assembly Hall!!

I would like to see Axl tour like the pope does, driving around interstate to interstate in his bulletproof bubblecar, screaming his heart out inside, and having all the words pipe out through a tiny hole in front of him.

that way, everybody could line up on the side of the streets like they did with oj, and cheer him on, and say they saw him sing.

it would be a tour, and a david blane stunt in one! Call it the Chinese Finger Trap Democracy Rally Tour!

I'll print up some shirts right now!

Ok so if the first scheduled date (that we know of) is September 23rd we surely can estimate a window of time in which the record will be released? As far as we know right now, they finish the tour in July - Probably late July if the UK tour is true. So then there is August and early September and assuming it is gonna come out between tours like Axl suggested we will have it in either August or September?

It's likely there is gonna be a month or so of finishing touches and promotion to do. So then early September seems likely. What are the dates for Tuesdays in late August and September anyone? It really is a great plan, promote the new band all Summer and then release the album and do a homecoming tour in the US.

I wonder if they will play in Montreal, Philadelphia, Vancouver, St-louis, Oakland....and other non completed shows or no shows....

Oakland...they played there 09.24.92

What are you talking about?

COME HOME TOMMY!!!!!

Hell yes!

MyGNR meet up at the Hard Rock Cafe across the street from the Target Center if they play the TC.

Sound good?