What song would you like to hear played again?

Madagascar88

amongst songs that havent been played during the modern era of GNR... which song would you most like to hear the new GNR start to play?

personally... I'd love for Axl to bring "Don't Cry" out of retirement (as he mentioned at the May 15th show). To not play a song because it was retired in Shannon Hoon's memory is an absolutely ludicrous excuse... if he wants Shannon to be remembered (as Mr. Hoon deserves), Axl should play Don't Cry and dedicate the song during every performance... in similar fashion to the Wanda Heart dedication for Out Ta Get Me but in a different manner. Don't Cry is a great ballad and its a real loss to the GNR setlist to not incorporate it.

you're thoughts on a song you'd like to hear again live?

Edited by Madagascar88

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None. It would be disappointing.

i used to think the same... back in 2002, in fact I was hoping Axl would stop playing certain songs from the past (notably YCBM and Rocket Queen) that he was destroying with his shitty helium voice, freakish new band image, and sloppy guitarwork... but, after watching Hammerstein, the band has really gotten all those qualities together and I'm hoping now that there's more balance between the setlist for AFD, UYI & CD songs.

None. It would be disappointing.

i used to think the same... back in 2002, in fact I was hoping Axl would stop playing certain songs from the past (notably YCBM and Rocket Queen) that he was destroying with his shitty helium voice, freakish new band image, and sloppy guitarwork... but, after watching Hammerstein, the band has really gotten all those qualities together and I'm hoping now that there's more balance between the setlist for AFD, UYI & CD songs.

I'm not sure the band is better now than in 2002...

None to be honest. Once the album comes out they can even drop some of the stuff they are playing now,and use more new material.

They really should play more new material then. But I'd like to hear Civil War oder Dead Horse again.

..i personally think dead horse sucked life...

..my letter 2 santa:....

:::CIVIL WAR

:::ESTRANGED

:::ONE IN A MILLION

:::SILKWORMS

:::SINCE I DON'T HAVE YOU

:::DON'T CRY

:::BAD APPLES

:::RYHAD

:::COMA

:::NICE BOYS

:::THE GARDEN