What song would you like to hear played again?

Madagascar88

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None to be honest. Once the album comes out they can even drop some of the stuff they are playing now,and use more new material.

They really should play more new material then. But I'd like to hear Civil War oder Dead Horse again.

You spoke Germglish (oder).

I agree... I'd also like to hear yesterdays.

I think the BIG 3 are Civil War / Don't Cry / Estranged

Apart from these I'd like to see You Ain’t The First and Bad Obsession.... although not the best songs in the GnR cannon they add a bit of variety to the set...

LP

Edit: Forgot "Dead Flowers".... oh and they need to drop KOHD, wasn't overly keen on the old version the new version is well shit though

Edited by Longpig

Yeah, Dont Cry is a good shout. I always loved SLash's extended solo on DTJ, so hearing the new band play it would be interesting.

(** So many requests for Civil War..... is it just me that things that song is REALLY over-rated?? Coma/Estranged wipes the floor with it... rock2 )

LA

None to be honest. Once the album comes out they can even drop some of the stuff they are playing now,and use more new material.

Did you have the same opinion when the The Spaghetti incident album came out ? never get rid of classics unless the new stuff is worthy enough and only time will tell.

Breakdown

Estranged

Civil War

Yesterdays

Bad Apples

Don't Damn Me

Garden of Eden

Perfect Crime

Locomotive

Bad Obsession

Dead Horse

Coma