What song would you like to hear played again?

Madagascar88

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they shouldn't attempt songs in which Slash had a vital contribution - Estranged, DTJ, Coma, Civil War - they would just fuck them up like they did Patience and NR

alright, maybe just Coma, but only if Finck and Fortus switched instruments; that'd probably interesting

but if fucking up these songs is the only way to get rid of AFD setlists - I'm sick and tired of AFD!!!! - then so be it

I think they shouldn't attempt songs in which Slash had a vital contribution - Estranged, DTJ, Coma, Civil War - they would just fuck them up like they did Patience and NR

alright, maybe just Coma, but only if Finck and Fortus switched instruments; that'd probably interesting

but if fucking up these songs is the only way to get rid of AFD setlists - I'm sick and tired of AFD!!!! - then so be it

i think it would be better stated as the new GNR should not attempt songs in which Slash had a vital contribution in the writing...

Estranged, DTJ and Civil War I think are fair game for the new GNR to play... Coma maybe not.

but I agree that there's currently too much of AFD being played.

I think somebody mentioned a few pages back about songs that had never been played live from the Illusions.

Don't Damn Me (don't know why)

Get In The Ring (I really like this one :) )

Shotgun Blues (again, could be a great live song)

My World (obviously)

I think that is it. All the others have been played live.