ladygretchen

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EAGER ALWAYS BEATS PRETTY SO THIS BITCH MUST WANT DICK ALL THE TIME

You're just ALL class, aren't ya?

Sorry I meant to say she is probably addicted to sex and that is how she makes up for the bad looks and axl is addicted to himself so he doesnt need a good looking ego inflated prude

Guest cherry_bomb

EAGER ALWAYS BEATS PRETTY SO THIS BITCH MUST WANT DICK ALL THE TIME

You're just ALL class, aren't ya?

Sorry I meant to say she is probably addicted to sex and that is how she makes up for the bad looks and axl is addicted to himself so he doesnt need a good looking ego inflated prude

:drevil:

I hope it doesnt last with them.I know that's not nice and i dont know why i feel like that either.

'cuz you're the "insane stalker" type?

*ding-ding-ding*..... we have a winner!!

I dread to ask what I just won...

Just the satisfaction of correctly identifying the "insane stalker-type"! :)

I hope it doesnt last with them.I know that's not nice and i dont know why i feel like that either.

I wouldnt stalk Axl. I samehow like Axl.Evening if i dont know him.I wanna date Axl without stalking him. And iam I insane? I think so.I dont know how too be anything else.That made me laught. I dont think i have anything in common with Axl anyhow.So Axl wouldnt care for me anyhow.

I wouldnt stalk Axl. I samehow like Axl.Evening if i dont know him.I wanna date Axl without stalking him. And iam I insane? I think so.I dont know how too be anything else.That made me laught. I dont think i have anything in common with Axl anyhow.So Axl wouldnt care for me anyhow.

No, no.

I'm sure if Axl met you he would fall madly in love with you! Really.

Guest roses_are_red

I have to check my dictionary to understand this! :book:

No, no.

I'm sure if Axl met you he would fall madly in love with you! Really.

I know your joking.I said that Axl wouldnt care for me.Much more fall in love with me. Good fucken grief.I would just stare at him anyhow.Then Axl couldnt tell me too fuck off.I dont think i could handle that.

Seriously - she doesn't affect my chances at doing Axl backstage does she?

Yeah i'm a stalker - what else is new? <_<

Is that all you want from Axl is sex? Go for it.I want more then just sex from Axl.

Sure ya do.

Nope.I want his love and a reallship with him. How wrong with you? Axl could get a hooker just for sex.

Is that all you want from Axl is sex? Go for it.I want more then just sex from Axl.

Sure ya do.

Nope.I want his love and a reallship with him. How wrong with you? Axl could get a hooker just for sex.

Hey I was agreeing with you!

[Am I getting into a bitch fight on a forum? NICE!] :sleeper:

Guest roses_are_red

Sure ya do.

:sleeper::sleeper: that is the most useless dialogue ever.

i dont even know the exact words to describe this b**ls*it. :)

Sure ya do.

No fight here.My mistake.I didnt think that you meant it.