Diane O'conner

ladygretchen

Guest cherry_bomb

Nope.I want his love and a reallship with him. How wrong with you? Axl could get a hooker just for sex.

Now THERE'S an offer Axl can't pass up.

:lol: sounds pretty unique to me

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb
this is too good :laugh:

Please, please for the love of Cod, Axl come read this!!

I wish Axl would.What do you think he would do? :devil:

ask the mods to ban you would be the first step, maybe a court order to follow

Guest cherry_bomb
seriously, you're both nut cases. i fear for axl.
Who are both nut cases? And why do you fear for Axl?

you're either taking the piss or youre just stupid. either way the whole stalker act is pretty annoying.

Your funny.A court order? under what changers? What laws did I brake? I dont see any cops coming for me.
seriously, you're both nut cases. i fear for axl.
Who are both nut cases? And why do you fear for Axl?

you're either taking the piss or youre just stupid. either way the whole stalker act is pretty annoying.

I said that i wasnt a stalker. Just upset that Axl's seeing someone.And it's not me.Taking the piss? Dont know what you mean.

Guest cherry_bomb

Your funny.A court order? under what changers? What laws did I brake? I dont see any cops coming for me.

i give up :sleeper:

Guest roses_are_red

I said that i wasnt a stalker. Just upset that Axl's seeing someone.And it's not me.Taking the piss? Dont know what you mean.

Why are you upset? Cant he have his personal life?

Why are you upset? Cant he have his personal life? Because Axl's dating sameone.And that brothers the hell out of me. And Axl's not seeing me.There are you happy now.

can't blame you, most of us either ignore or play along...

Is that so.

Is that so.

can you tell me in good conscience that there's nothing wrong with the way you're behaving in this thread?

Is that so.

can you tell me in good conscience that there's nothing wrong with the way you're behaving in this thread?

There's northing wrong with what i wrote here.

Wild.. you're interested in denying the guy his happiness because its not you he's happy with? That's a bit too "right next door to hell" for my tastes. Definitely a bit.. different, to state the least.

-darknemus

Wild.. you're interested in denying the guy his happiness because its not you he's happy with? That's a bit too "right next door to hell" for my tastes. Definitely a bit.. different, to state the least.

-darknemus

Axl would be happy with me if he give me a change. And what does it have too do with your taste?

The point is - and why people are probably suggesting your behavior is somewhat stalkerish.. is statements like this:

Axl would be happy with me if he give me a chance

To me, that's whacked. Sorry - no other way to put it. Look, I like Jennifer Tilly - I think she's hot. I sure as hell wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating crackers.. but.. that's different than me saying "Jennifer would be happy with me if she'd give me a chance!" The realistic part of my mind goes "uhh, not happening" - so I don't sit there and actually visualize it.. do you see what I mean?

In addition, I don't become upset because she's dating someone.. (In her case, a famous poker player) - I don't sit there and wish the guy would run off a cliff so that my chance with Jennifer would be there.

As far as my 'taste' - perhaps I used the wrong word there. Your.. attitude just scares me a bit, that's all. Its one thing to do a bit of daydreaming - its another to make a statement in a public forum that "x would be happy with me if x gave me a chance"

-darknemus

Axl would be happy with me if he give me a change. And what does it have too do with your taste?

Knock it off with the fuckin' bullshit girl!!!!!!!

you don't know what makes Axl happy. None of us know that. We only know the public figure. We are not with him 24/7 to really get to know him much less love him in the way you are suggesting.

You're not happy with his new girlfriend? Big deal! :rolleyes:

He doesn't give a fuck what you like or don't like