Diane O'conner

ladygretchen

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF SHITHEADS. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL HOWEVER I DANM WILL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

I mean this with all due respect. Seriously. You might want to look into getting some help. You're obsessing to the point that you're having an emotional outburst over a celebrity. One that you think would want a relationship with you if only given the chance. I realize its very difficult to see the reality of a situation, sometimes - but think about how irrational you're coming off as. Think about how you'd be perceived if you had that type of emotional outburst in public.. about a celebrity.. someone you've never even met (If you have, then I apologize for my assumption). Thats just not healthy.

-darknemus

Guest roses_are_red

55315681.jpg

with her ex-boyfriend michael hilfiger

mAybe 2 weeks only, maybe months. check the thread 'axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?' it says something about it on the page 4. :)

That dude looks like one of the biggest hooray for tolerance!s ive ever seen.

And shes not that hot either.

NOO look at this guys brother

our tommy-punching-idiot hilfiger!

Tommy-Hilfiger-picture.jpg

Your guys are fucking funny. You think you know everything about everything will you fucken dont.Fuckheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck the hell off. Your northing but punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is English your first language, Kimberly? I'm not making fun, just curious. Because if it's not, it would account for why some of your posts don't make sense.

Is English your first language, Kimberly? I'm not making fun, just curious. Because if it's not, it would account for why some of your posts don't make sense.

she probably can't see the screen properly with all the tears in her eyes cause uncle axl cheats on her. :D

Edited by JeanGenie

Well, she does have one thing right. I'm definitely a punk. Juvenile, immature, mischevious, at times downright devious. Definitely a punk. Still - I'm not cursing a bunch of people out for shattering my illusions about a potential relationship with a rockstar, so I guess it all balances out.

-darknemus

55315681.jpg

mAybe 2 weeks only, maybe months. check the thread 'axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?' it says something about it on the page 4. :)

sorry Axl, but she looks terrible. Like come on, at least get back together wth Stephanie Seymour. She ooks a hell of alot better than this trashy whore.

TW@

Kimberly,

I hope for your sake that your mental health is 'fine'. The statements you've made on here and your defensiveness about them tend to make me think differently. I seriously implore of you - get help. There's nothing wrong with asking for help.. its not a sign of weakness, its a sign of strength. Although I can't speak for Axl, I'm betting he'd tell you the same thing...

-darknemus

Because its usually the person with the problem that's the last to recognize it.

He'd want you to get help because he would feel your behavior is irrational and has the potential to escalate into another 'stalker' type situation. One that he's dealt with before in his life. He'd probably further more 'want you to get help' because, as was evidenced by his behavior at the Hammerstein after the show(s) (Especially on the 17th) the guy does truly seem to care about his fans - even if its in his own way. Its not like he can greet everyone individually - but he at least seemed sincere in his comments.

-darknemus

Because its usually the person with the problem that's the last to recognize it.

He'd want you to get help because he would feel your behavior is irrational and has the potential to escalate into another 'stalker' type situation. One that he's dealt with before in his life. He'd probably further more 'want you to get help' because, as was evidenced by his behavior at the Hammerstein after the show(s) (Especially on the 17th) the guy does truly seem to care about his fans - even if its in his own way. Its not like he can greet everyone individually - but he at least seemed sincere in his comments.

-darknemus

I'm not gonna too stalk Axl. And i never would.

55315681.jpg

That dude looks like one of the biggest hooray for tolerance!s ive ever seen.

And shes not that hot either.

NOO look at this guys brother

our tommy-punching-idiot hilfiger!

Tommy-Hilfiger-picture.jpg

But Axl is cool rock3

3142006051620064315axlG.jpg

By the way I got this picture by typing in "Axl Rose Hammerstein" on google :D

20060521.OBS0134.jpg

55315681.jpg

this pic makes me think.... maybe l have a chance with axl :lol::lol: this lady is not so pretty :confused:

lol

55315681.jpg

this pic makes me think.... maybe l have a chance with axl :lol::lol: this lady is not so pretty :confused:

lol

then you gotta be REALLY hot Axlwife, cus that women is hot!

55315681.jpg

lol

How amazing would it be to date Axl Rose!

I never really thought about that!

Uh...^_^