Diane O'conner

ladygretchen

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
YOUR GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF SHITHEADS. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL HOWEVER I DANM WILL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

Wow.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

55315681.jpg

with her ex-boyfriend michael hilfiger

mAybe 2 weeks only, maybe months. check the thread 'axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?' it says something about it on the page 4. :)

sorry Axl, but she looks terrible. Like come on, at least get back together wth Stephanie Seymour. She ooks a hell of alot better than this trashy whore.

TW@

Not anymore! :P

wedcrash4.jpg

wedcrash3.jpg

wedcrash1.jpg

55315681.jpg

mAybe 2 weeks only, maybe months. check the thread 'axl is dating hilfiger's brother's ex?' it says something about it on the page 4. :)

this pic makes me think.... maybe l have a chance with axl :lol::lol: this lady is not so pretty :confused:

lol

How amazing would it be to date Axl Rose!

I never really thought about that!

Uh...^_^

Wow,this thread has already 7 pages my goodness.. :lol:

Yeah Axlswife is right she doesn't have the beauty of Erin or Stephanie..She has a nice body,but that's all..

Oh yeah it would be amazing to be his girlfriend!!I've been thinking about that since 1992.. :lol:

55315681.jpg

At least she has not got the "Paris Hilton" orange fake tan. i find her attractive. She has not got a face like a beaten arsehole or as us aussies call it "a bucket full of arseholes".

good luck to them.

she looks young. i wonder how old she is??

DGenerationX said:
I think if you are dating Axl Rose, "pretty" is not quite as important as "tolerant".

Let's face it, there have to be days (if not weeks) he is fucking brutal to be around.

That's not necessarily true. I think anyone can see that Axl has changed a lot since the 90's. The Axe in the 90's would have tore into Tommy Hillfiger before the guy had a chance to think about throwing a punch. Axl's calmed down a lot since then.

And on a side note, seeing as how Axl has a history of putting his girlfriends in music video's such as Sweet Child, Don't Cry, November Rain, could we be seeing her in the upcoming Chinese Democracy videos?

lmfao we don't even know if they are dating yet and you're already planning videos :rofl-lol:

who knows though, with guns n' roses i don't rule anything out :xmasssanta:

DGenerationX said:

I think if you are dating Axl Rose, "pretty" is not quite as important as "tolerant".

Let's face it, there have to be days (if not weeks) he is fucking brutal to be around.

That's not necessarily true. I think anyone can see that Axl has changed a lot since the 90's. The Axe in the 90's would have tore into Tommy Hillfiger before the guy had a chance to think about throwing a punch. Axl's calmed down a lot since then.

And on a side note, seeing as how Axl has a history of putting his girlfriends in music video's such as Sweet Child, Don't Cry, November Rain, could we be seeing her in the upcoming Chinese Democracy videos?

lmfao we don't even know if they are dating yet and you're already planning videos :rofl-lol:

who knows though, with guns n' roses i don't rule anything out :xmasssanta:

I thought that Tommy's brother somehow confirmed they're dating...???

Jesus how cruel are you superficial fuckers on here....

1.) she's not bad looking at all

2.) if Axl likes her then there's nothing more to say

3.) it's not all about looks

4.) I'm glad I don't live in the states if you judge so harshly.

I bet some of you people slagging her off aren't fucking oil paintings.

LP

Edited by Longpig

I have to agree, the only nice thing about her is her body... but she looks like a bitch, i dont know why but she just does :confused:

i know thats what i thought. :unsure:

Looks-wise, she reminds me of a girl I used to know in my primary school--Kerry--who was a total bitch and used to be mean to everyone. Thus, that's my reasoning for thinking she's a bitch. She probably isn't but because of this, I think she must be :question:

I think this is the first thread I've seen that turned into an intervention. :huh:

lol - sorry about that. I can assure you it was out of genuine concern, though. I hate to see people suffer - even if its suffering from their delusions.

-darknemus