Diane O'conner

ladygretchen

Kimberly,

How can you be in love with someone that you don't know - outside of his music and his television / radio appearances? How can you be in love with someone when you don't even know what truly makes them happy? I just don't get that.

-darknemus

I dont know why or how.All i know is that Iam in love with Axl. And i dont know what too do.

...AXL don't give a fuck about you!!!! RABID FANS....when cd is gonna come out...why isnt axl nicer to his fans...why did it take soo long...is tommy still in the band;;...what happened with TH (THAT CUNT!!)...will slash be back......

Go live your life....fucking stalker!!!!

W C

:sleeper::sleeper:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Good one!

In my 30's. Why?

No way!

Ok -- this proves this member is just playing a practical joke to get a rise out of everybody -- and she (or he) succeeded. All of her/his psychotic, stalker-like posts were just to get a reaction - and it worked! Look how long this thread has turned out -- and it even morphed into an intervention at one point. Too funny. Your joke is over "Kimberly."

Kimberly,

How can you be in love with someone that you don't know - outside of his music and his television / radio appearances? How can you be in love with someone when you don't even know what truly makes them happy? I just don't get that.

-darknemus

I dont know why or how.All i know is that Iam in love with Axl. And i dont know what too do.

...AXL don't give a fuck about you!!!! RABID FANS....when cd is gonna come out...why isnt axl nicer to his fans...why did it take soo long...is tommy still in the band;;...what happened with TH (THAT CUNT!!)...will slash be back......

Go live your life....fucking stalker!!!!

W C

Yeal,Yeal, Axl doesnt know me.So how can he give a fuck about me or not. And I'm not a stalker never was never will be.

Kimberly,

-darknemus

here WE GO AGAIN... Darkanus!!! or should I call you C*** computer nerd from fuckin Flo******

Stop bullshitting about AXl....

Or the lawyers wull kick your ass!!!!!

W C

What the heck are you babbling about WC?

If you wish to flirt with dark, please use the pm system.

Thanks.

You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

Good one!

In my 30's. Why?

No way!

Ok -- this proves this member is just playing a practical joke to get a rise out of everybody -- and she (or he) succeeded. All of her/his psychotic, stalker-like posts were just to get a reaction - and it worked! Look how long this thread has turned out -- and it even morphed into an intervention at one point. Too funny. Your joke is over "Kimberly."

Iam in my 30's.And I'm not joking.

Hey Sweet Kimberly, Take A hike bitch!!

Axls Mine!!! He Will always be mine! your not good enough for him!! Im more than good for him!!

:fuckyou:

Oh,REAllY. GO FUCK YOURSELF. AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOU SHIT HEAD.
You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

Good one!

In my 30's. Why?

No way!

I wish that i was joking.Mayble i would feel same peace.

Axls Mine!!! He Will always be mine! your not good enough for him!! Im more than good for him!!

Dont go there girlfriend!!!

you wouldnt even know the way to Axls heart, even if he gave you directions!! :fuckyou:

Hes mine, and hell always be mine!!! :anger:

Dont go there girlfriend!!!

you wouldnt even know the way to Axls heart, even if he gave you directions!! :fuckyou:

Hes mine, and hell always be mine!!! :anger:

Really? Are you Diane O'conner. If your not kindly fuck off.

This thread is going nowhere.

I'm guessing - with some certainty - that "Kimberly" is a practical joker trying to get a rise out of everybody. No real person in their 30s would be writing such psychotic, stalker-like posts. In fact, we don't even know if "kimberly" is a guy or a girl - just something to think about folks.

Anyway, since this thread is way off-topic, it will be closed.