eBay Question

f**k_your_enemy

I won a book on eBay and didn't look at the postage before bidding. They want £7.70 for postage and the size of the book is Hardback 9 ½ x 6 ½ x 2 ¼ thick.

The seller is based in the UK too and that seems to be taking this piss.

Is there a way I can report to eBay that I think they are asking too much?

Is there a way I can report to eBay that I think they are asking too much?

I don't think so dude, bar feedback. Try contacting him and arranging something, such as a cheaper delivery (i.e. not recorded, not insured, not first class). That does take the piss though, way to expensive.

Guest AxlRox

Yeah its unbelievable but thats how they make their money!

Once i won something and the postage was ridicilious so i emailed them and they brought it down, so maybe you should give it a go?

I won a book on eBay and didn't look at the postage before bidding. They want £7.70 for postage and the size of the book is Hardback 9 ½ x 6 ½ x 2 ¼ thick.

It will probably arrive in an A4 sized jiffy bag costing 49p with £1.90 worth of Stamps on it :chef: If the P&P price was listed on it when you bid on it there really isn't much you or eBay can do about it :no: Try and grovel to the Seller to cancel the sale, or do like Sandman said and haggle for cheaper delivery

I've bought Mp3 players from eBay costing 99p with £30 of postage <_< But It still kind of averages out on the end price

I've bought Mp3 players from eBay costing 99p with £30 of postage <_< But It still kind of averages out on the end price

i bet that postage was from hong kong.