Rock In Rio Broadcast LIVE On AOL Music

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its cause the day is over and nothings on bro,, the stream works ok but does have the usual streaming gaps, so u wont get a crystal clear stream for bootleging, but AOL will make the whole concert available after its over too.

its cause the day is over and nothings on bro,, the stream works ok but does have the usual streaming gaps, so u wont get a crystal clear stream for bootleging, but AOL will make the whole concert available after its over too.

Actually Shakira is still on.

damnit, streaming sucks.

whenever i go to the stream for Shakira my firefox shuts down, and prompts me to send a error report. is anyone having the same problem? i have to get this stream working, i am planning to watch the stream tomorrow with a friend of mine and i cant have it bail out on me now

Is it there or is it here?

http://www.aol.co.uk/rio/

(Paradise City intro...so kick ass)

Back on topic...at this site it has GN'R hitting the stage at 11:45pm, not at 8:15pm. I'm a bit confused.

Which is it?

I'll be watching regardless.

EDIT: I wonder if this is merely a timezone difference?

KBEAR...don't use the AOL UK link...it's not working for our "area"

this one works for us

AOL Rio

The links only work for me when I have the actual AOL program open, when I open them in another browser it says "not available in your location" so I am assuming this has something to do with why some can view the stream and why some cannot...

A question about the video-steaming. I have never steamed a video before from AOL-homepage.

Can we choose if we want fullscreen or do you think its just a little square?

yes,you can watch it full screen...just below the box where the picture is streaming there is a volume bar,

to the right of the volume bar is a square box...click on that and you will get full screen

(hint:adjust your screen pixel setting to it's highest setting, and the stream doesn't look bad in full screen mode)

...on AOL it says you need Windows Media 9 (or higher) to view Rock In Rio

Windows Media 9 is a free download...I installed it and I can see everything just fine

...might be worth a try for some of you who are having problems

No,the link it's not working for me Gunsguy..Thanks for your help.. B)

But it says the same thing over and over again:

"we're sorry but the content you requested is not aviable for viewing in your area"

Oh i'm so mad... :angry:

You're in Venezuela, right? I'm not sure but try TNT Latin America. I think they are broadcasting the show. I know for sure they had a constest giving the winner tickets and everything to go to the festival

"we're sorry but the content you requested is not aviable for viewing in your area"

You're in Venezuela, right? I'm not sure but try TNT Latin America. I think they are broadcasting the show. I know for sure they had a constest giving the winner tickets and everything to go to the festival

Oh really??? :o

Yes,i'm from Venezuela..I'm going to see on the TNT latin America website if they say something about it.. :D Thank u Padme!!Cool name.. B)

Oh really??? :o

Yes,i'm from Venezuela..I'm going to see on the TNT latin America website if they say something about it.. :D Thank u Padme!!Cool name.. B)

I found something. But not too much information

http://tntla.turner.com/la/specials/tnt_co...inrio/index.jsp

hey any news about TNT airing the show?? if so I can watch it too! i'm from southamerica..

anyway, for what is worth, I couldn't make the US AOL site work but I can watch the show with AOL UK.. though it's a very small screen and it keeps cutting and is very pixelated, guess everyone gets the same feed quality so there's nothing we can do, it's still very cool that we can see this live! hope it works tomorrow with the thousends of people that's gonna connect at the same time!

btw, I'm watching Shakira right now.. the audio is really good, she's singing Pies Descalzos.. good memories of my high school attached to that song lol

does anyone know how can I change the streaming connection? like, my wmp says I'm connected at 64 kbps which is very poor.. I want to change it to a higher number..

Edited by angel of music

For what i read in the link i posted it looks like they're broadcasting today's show.I'm guessing they're gonna do it tomorrow as well. At the end of the page it says "Rock In Rio 2006" and they have a logo there

Thanks for the link Padme,they don't say so much on their website.. :(

I think that they are going to show the concert next month..They say in June Rock in 2006. <_<

I just tune TNT but they haven't said anything about the concert..I think we'll have to until tomorrow.. :(